The Aliens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Aliens

So what where you thoughts on the "Space" aliens?

I thought they were great! Cool and slightly freaky! Plus they just seemed ever freakier with the one-word message "surrender."

awesome smufs reboot
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
      So what where you thoughts on the "Space" aliens?

I thought they were great! Cool and slightly freaky! Plus they just seemed ever freakier with the one-word message "surrender."
      Still Rush isn't that muscular, yet he pwned the alien. They are creepy but weak.
      sigpic

Comment

They're cool - but not as sexy as the Wraith.

das
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
          Still Rush isn't that muscular, yet he pwned the alien. They are creepy but weak.
          Indeed...though the same could have easily happened to any Asgard in a similar situation. Physically fragile, but probably quite capable mentally.
          Sig by Pandora's Box
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
            awesome smufs reboot

I think it is a good thing they are weak, I've always pictured aliens in alot of sci-fi as being weaker physically but better technologically.

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post

das
            Replace cooler with sexy and definitely! The Wraith are hard to top IMO.

Comment

They reminded me of the Selkath from Starwars : Knights of The Old republic

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post

das
                True, and they're weaker. But kudos to the producers for doing something totally different. I look forward to their return.

So what did u think of the ep das.
                sigpic

Comment

I think their strength will probably be their technology.

Did they show any of their weapons? I wonder what kind of guns they have.
                  || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post

Spoiler:
                    I knew they reminded me of something!

I really, really liked them though. I think it's bloody cool that neither of the aliens we've seen so far in SGU have been guys in bad nose prosthetics. (Or, as in the case of the Wraith, bad teeth prosthetics). Did anyone else notice that when Young was walking around their ship, it seems their skulls are slightly transparent?

Their ship was really lame though. It looked like a bus with two smaller cars in the lanes beside it.
                    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post

Spoiler:
                      I thought their heads looked a little like the Mon Calamari in some shots.
                      || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Evil Furlings.
                        sigpic

Comment

Brilliant! On my TV they looked very realistic.

I also like that subtle hint that they weren't really bad guys. The snarling and whatnot - well, you'd be angry too if you were strapped to a chair. I like their faces especially; when they blink, they almost look...inquisitive.

Can't wait to see more of them!

Comment

Are these the same aliens that were on that shuttle that broke away from the destiny in the first episode?? If so why did they leave when the humans got there?

Comment

Originally posted by erotavlas View Post
                              Are these the same aliens that were on that shuttle that broke away from the destiny in the first episode?? If so why did they leave when the humans got there?
                              Wouldn't you leave if an unknown species come aboard?...

Or would you stay?

Comment

Working...
                              X