All this will happen again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All this will happen again

Well that's the core theme of Galactica that this has all happened before and that it will happen again.

So if that is true just how many times has the cycle happened and how many planets became "Earth?"
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

kobol. birthplace of humanity the beginning of the cycle.

13th tribe leaves and settles on new planet they call it earth. eventuality 13th tribe creates it's own cylons. nuclear civil war. - final 5 survive full circle. 1 cycle

12 tribe of kobol leave kobol settle on a new star system. rename themselves the 12 colonies. daniel greystone creates a new breed of cylons. 58 years later the cylons destroy the colonies/
    full circle - second cycle

the 13 tribes of kobol settle on a new planet call it earth. final fate unknown. - daybreak-
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I would love to know if they ever mentioned how many times this HAS happened before, and whether with them settling down it broke the cycle..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
        I would love to know if they ever mentioned how many times this HAS happened before, and whether with them settling down it broke the cycle..
        kobol

earth 1

12 colonies

3 times

Comment

As I saw it. it had happened twice.

Kobol split into 12 colonies human colonies, 13th made of Human Cylons went to Earth. It's very possible the reason Kobol split like that was because of their own Cylons starting a war but I don't remember it ever saying what had happened to Kobol.

So for me, it happened once on Earth, somehow human Cylons ended up creating, or recreating Centurions, or the the Centurions that left with them rebelled. Then it happened within the 12 Colonies by their own Cylons.

Eventually, our Earth should create Cylons and it will happen again, unless the actions taken by the "Angels" worked and the cycle was broken.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
            As I saw it. it had happened twice.

Kobol split into 12 colonies human colonies, 13th made of Human Cylons went to Earth. It's very possible the reason Kobol split like that was because of their own Cylons starting a war but I don't remember it ever saying what had happened to Kobol.

So for me, it happened once on Earth, somehow human Cylons ended up creating, or recreating Centurions, or the the Centurions that left with them rebelled. Then it happened within the 12 Colonies by their own Cylons.

Eventually, our Earth should create Cylons and it will happen again, unless the actions taken by the "Angels" worked and the cycle was broken.

Well no it won't happen because it's a TV show.........

But the way robotics is moving something similar could happen if we are not careful about the evolution of technology.....

But if you wish to argue that it's "all real" then did Ron D Moore have some kind of race memory of the past?

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
              Well no it won't happen because it's a TV show.........

But the way robotics is moving something similar could happen if we are not careful about the evolution of technology.....

But if you wish to argue that it's "all real" then did Ron D Moore have some kind of race memory of the past?
              Within the context of the show, our Earth will do it again. I'm not saying we ourselves will create Cylons. Only a idiot would.

sigpic

Comment

Within the context of the show, our Earth will do it again. I'm not saying we ourselves will create Cylons. Only a idiot would.
                earth created terminators and that could be considered the lastst cycle

Comment

Hahaha sometimes I wonder.......... Sometimes the people that invent stuff do it so fast they just don't think.

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                    Hahaha sometimes I wonder.......... Sometimes the people that invent stuff do it so fast they just don't think.
                    it's almost always about the $$$

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                      earth created terminators and that could be considered the lastst cycle
                      ditto

www.darkarmada.nl
                      www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

Originally posted by locutes View Post
                        ditto
                        but at least we won. in the original timeline

Comment

yea but will we in the end, for if all of this has happened before and will happen again, will there eventually be something called humanity left.

www.darkarmada.nl
                          www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

Originally posted by locutes View Post
                            yea but will we in the end, for if all of this has happened before and will happen again, will there eventually be something called humanity left.
                            yup we might be smaller in numbers but yes

Comment

Galactica and the Terminator universe being one and the same would indeed be only a small leap IMO.
                              Now if only we could get TPTB to acknowledge that.
                              sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Working...
                              X