Peter (216)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
    I read somewhere that Leonard Nimoy didn't want to carry on playing the character, perhaps it was a ploy to get more money but it backfired if it was because the producers said "fine we don't need your character for the story", but I hope that the article was wrong and they are saving him up for something big.

Perhaps he doesn't know? You're at work and your wife phones you up to ask how Peter is doing, imagine what it would be like for him, he'd think she'd gone nuts her insisting he'd turned up at home and whisked their son away for a magic cure, maybe she is the one that ends up in the padded cell at St Claires (?) in the AU as a result of our Walter's actions.

I do wish however that they had written the reason Walter didn't take Peter back was because the machine was at the bottom of the lake and damaged beyond repair, and that the guilt would have been what drove our Walter to insanity rather than what they did.

We are going to get to meet Walternate though
    We are?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
      We are going to get to meet Walternate though
      Who wants to bet Walternate is the mastermind (or at least in large part) who orchestrated the plan to destroy the other universe ie Walter's?

That's probably what he'd do if he'd found out why his son disappeared.
      "Yo, you wanna join SG-1?"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by -Plot::Twist- View Post
        That anti-aging make-up on John Noble (Walter) and Blair Brown (Nina) was pretty good too.
        I thought so too. And Noble was great at playing a younger Walter. You could see change in his mannerism.

Great episode.
        Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

I just watched this one, i thought it was fantastic, my favorite episode of the season maybe even of the show itself 10/10, so much backstory in this one, plus John Noble playing a younger version of himself was really well done

oh and Walter & Nina?
          Last Movie Watched
          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
          Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
            I just watched this one, i thought it was fantastic, my favorite episode of the season maybe even of the show itself 10/10, so much backstory in this one, plus John Noble playing a younger version of himself was really well done

oh and Walter & Nina?
            Keep watching. The end of the season is simply amazing, at least IMO.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
              Keep watching. The end of the season is simply amazing, at least IMO.
              That it is!
              sigpic

Comment

Just about my favourite episode of the series, so far. 'Nuff said.
                "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Working...
                X