This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
    Someone on FB pointed out that you miswrote Louise Lombard's name and was quite unamused by it (can happen, I don't think it's that horrible )
    Thanks! I fixed the mistake, so hopefully that person will calm down a bit. I am my own proofreader, so things happen unfortunately. I appreciate the catch (and the Tumblr share)!

Comment

It was when I watched this episode I felt it was worth hanging on when I nearly gave up on SGU after episode five. As you said, the slower pace of character development in SGU really paid off down the line. This episode was a great example of it and is one of my favourite ones of the show.

As always sci-fi fanatic you pick up everything about an episode that reminds me of why I really came to like this show. A joy to read as always.

Comment

I agree. the Slower pace of the show so they could develop characters more WAS one of the bigger draws for me..

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
          It was when I watched this episode I felt it was worth hanging on when I nearly gave up on SGU after episode five. As you said, the slower pace of character development in SGU really paid off down the line. This episode was a great example of it and is one of my favourite ones of the show.

As always sci-fi fanatic you pick up everything about an episode that reminds me of why I really came to like this show. A joy to read as always.
          Thanks. I was on board during the show's original run, but I think the slow pace works even better on DVD or streaming. Without the long breaks and commercials, it all flows even better.

Comment

It certainly does.. Many of my comrades in gaming, say that its those breaks that has pushed them off Several shows...

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
              It certainly does.. Many of my comrades in gaming, say that its those breaks that has pushed them off Several shows...
              The average viewer isn't so dedicated to a show that they care when it goes on break
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
              X