• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Human' (114) General Discussion

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE UNIVERSE - SEASON ONE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 114

Rush uses the neural interface chair to try and access Destiny's systems, causing him to recall the events which led to his recruitment into the Stargate program.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 02 February 2021, 07:17 PM.

Weird episode. Michael Shanks was great in this episode, I haven't seen him since the Air, and then it was only in the tutorial videos. Riley is back!!! Did I see a dinosaur in the preview for the next episode?

Comment

Great Episode! Loved seeing Daniel Jackson again despite the whole its not real thing. Loved the alien planet, and loved the idea of Chloe, Greer, Eli, and Scott on a team. Chloe is cooler than ever!

Comment

this was a very good episode.

Comment

Chloe was really good in the episode and really contributed to for once.

Comment

While I thought it was great to learn more about Rush, I thought it was a fairly weak episode. You could have skipped it and really missed nothing. Very disappointing after the incredible installment that was "Faith."
            Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
            Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
              While I thought it was great to learn more about Rush, I thought it was a fairly weak episode. You could have skipped it and really missed nothing. Very disappointing after the incredible installment that was "Faith."
              I'm the opposite, I enjoyed this and though Faith was weak.

Comment

are you kidding, faith was some stupid little episode that really didnt anything.

this is my type of episode, rush centered, and a psychological thriller, all into one. I really loved this

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                  I think they've both been weak so ar.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                    Really? I thought "Faith" was an incredibly thought-provoking hour of TV, but this was rather dull IMO. And the B plot, while interesting to start, quickly became a little pointless to me.
                    Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                    Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Only one word can sum up this episode..

Spoiler:
                      Brilliant!
                      sigpic

Comment

I think the break in the access code and Scott, Eli. Greer, and Chloe in that cave was highly significant.
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Chloe, Eli, Scott, and Greer being left behind isn't an episode to be skipped, if you did in the next one you wouldn't know what happened to them or how they got there. Plus I didn't expect the chair to let Rush go.

Comment

Yea, you skip it and next week you say, "What? When did they get the code and what happened to Greer, Scott, Eli, and Chloe!?"

Comment

Really? I thought "Faith" was an incredibly thought-provoking hour of TV, but this was rather dull IMO. And the B plot, while interesting to start, quickly became a little pointless to me.
                              Well, I liked Faith, especially since it dealt alot with TJ, but I really enjoyed seeing Rush's past and Chloe going all.....Daniel Jackson? Alot more than most of Faith.

Comment

Working...
                              X