• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Faith' (113) General Discussion

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE UNIVERSE - SEASON ONE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 113

The crew finds a idyllic planet when Destiny stops without its countdown clock running, tempting some crew members to stay permanently.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 02 February 2021, 07:16 PM.

Originally posted by Mr. Domino View Post
    After being disappointed with Space and Divided, my faith in this show is restored.
    Be worried dude Young just gave most of the non military personnel a reason to kick him out again & even the medic might turn on him next time

Comment

it was good, but im getting a little tired of not explaining a damn thing, or at least showing us somthing cool or unexpected at the ending montage

also, REPAIR BOTs

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
        it was the first Off-World Episode we got to see in the second half of the season. hopefully we'll see more off-world episode. i love off-world episodes.
        Not just that it was just refreshing seeing everyone be nice to each other for once

Comment

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
          Not just that it was just refreshing seeing everyone be nice to each other for once
          Oh, I definitely agree. That was one of the bigger things I liked about the episode.
          Sig by Pandora's Box
          sigpic

Comment

Do we know how much time there is between Divided and Faith? Not much I assume given what Jel said about Rush's state of disrepair?

Comment

Originally posted by Coronach View Post
              Oh, I definitely agree. That was one of the bigger things I liked about the episode.
              Even Greer was tolerable & with this experience he may learn to be nicer lol

Comment

I'll admit I'm annoyed there isn't a folder for this episode yet.

but this episode is my FAVORITE of the series so far. I love it!

Comment

In that last exchange between Rush and Young, when he mentioned he liked to play chess, did anyone else pick up on the subtle double-meaning there, as if Young made his attempt at a joke ("Hey look I can be a nice guy") but then reminded Rush he's good at what he does ("I still have my eye on you, and I am ready to make the next move if you ever do"). Or was I reading way too much into it?

Comment

Originally posted by MattZat View Post
                    In that last exchange between Rush and Young, when he mentioned he liked to play chess, did anyone else pick up on the subtle double-meaning there, as if Young made his attempt at a joke ("Hey look I can be a nice guy") but then reminded Rush he's good at what he does ("I still have my eye on you, and I am ready to make the next move if you ever do"). Or was I reading way too much into it?
                    Their chess games will become bitter battlegrounds, I can see it now.

Comment

In my opinion with Young forcing everyone to go back to the Destiny they both know the non military now have a reason to try & get Young out of command again & Young is expecting it now

Comment

Haha, interesting. There might be something to that for sure, though I can't say I picked up on it right away. It's possible, though.
                        Sig by Pandora's Box
                        sigpic

Comment

I was hoping the stone-guy who was arguing about faith and staying, would stay... and we'd see a clip of him at the end. Aliens coming down... and then we never know what happens.

I think that would have been a much better ending.

Comment

Hey what did they do with Senator Armstrong's Body? Cause wasn't he in the damaged shuttle?

Comment

By the way, was it ever said who ended up staying behind? I mean, I just assumed Dr. Caine (and a couple others?) stayed behind due to not seeing them get off the shuttle...but is that right?

Just want to make sure I'm not going crazy and didn't miss some mention of this.
                              Sig by Pandora's Box
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X