Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SG-1 Actor News & Appearances (Non-Stargate)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone else seen the Netflix series Travelers? It's got Teryl Rothery in a few episodes, as well as Garry Chalk, Tom McBeath and Kevin McNulty.

Amanda Tapping also did some directing work on it.
    sigpic

Comment

Travelers is good, its also created by Brad Wright!

The show is no longer made, but I was watching Raising Hope tonight and saw RDA on it. The show ran from 2010-2014.
      sigpic

Comment

Travelers will get a second series on Netlfix, but not sure how much SG1 people will be in it, especially since two of the names I mentioned were killed off!

I've never heard of Raising Hope - is it good?
        sigpic

Comment

Watching Tygh Runyan (Dr Caine SGU) playing Fabien Marchal in the most excellent production of "Versailles" on BBC2 is a complete pleasure...totally hooked on this series and he plays a truly pivotal role in it..
          Last edited by discodiva; 06 May 2017, 08:07 AM.
          sigpic
          Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
          MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

We have a two-fer Tuesday on the August 1st episode of Shooter (Season 2, Ep 3). Appearances by both Master Bratac (Tony Amendola) and Jacob Carter (Carmen Argenziano). Good to see such great actors continue to work.

Comment

And also an appearance by Jonas Quinn (Corin Nemec) in the Shooter season finale (Season 2, Ep 8).

Comment

When I was watching Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, I spotted Ben Browder as a Sovereign Admiral early in the film, supposedly because James Gunn, the director, is a fan of Farscape. And it also featured Kurt Russell and Michael Rooker of course.

Comment

Ben Browder makes an appearance in Criminal Minds January 10, 2018. Not sure how big or small his role is, just caught a commercial for the episode.

Comment

A new 8-part Mini-Series "Unspeakable" to be filmed in Vancouver, written & directed by (among others) Robert Cooper and starring Michael Shanks in one of the lead roles...

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...edium=referral

Deeds
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Christopher Judge is the main voice actor in Gods of War 4 :
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqb_KQtob6Y

Claudia Black is the main voice actress in Uncharted : The Lost Legacy :
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3u9cqcLlJE

Both games look amazing and they are full of mythology. I miss to see them on regularly on Stargate, but it is really good to listening to them in other roles.
                      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

JR Bourne (Martouf) is going to be in Season 6 of The 100 in a recurring role (click link below for more info). He's been very busy since SG-1, at least according to IMDB.

https://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/t...-on-cw-series/

Comment

Tim Guinee (Tomin from the Ori seasons) was in tonight's episode of Blindspot (S4E02, My Art Project). An amazing actor who's been acting since the mid-80's and worked very steadily, yet never had a show of his own. Lots of guest appearances and short story arcs, so is it a commitment issue or what?

Comment

Paul Koslo Dies: Veteran Character Actor Was 74

Among his credits, guest starring in the Stargate SG-1 episode The Serpent’s Venom.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Dr. Bill Lee (Bill Dow) was in an episode of The Good Doctor (S2E17 - Breakdown) on March 4, 2019.

Comment

And Bill Dow (Dr. Bill Lee) is having a good run of work, appearing on Supernatural on 3/14/19 (Pi Day, sort of appropriate for a fictional scientist). Supernatural S14E15, Peace of Mind.

Comment

Working...
                                X