Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SGA Actor News & Appearances (Non-Stargate)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jill Wagner (Larrin) will be appearing with SG1 alum Adam Baldwin (Col Dixon) in movie The Legend of 5 Mile Cave, premiering on the INSP network this weekend.

Comment

Rainbow Sun Francks (Lt Aiden Ford) has a part in Jett on Cinemax and is also in The Umbrella Academy on Netflix. Good to see him still working, hadn't seen him in anything for a while.

Comment

While re-watching Sliders S2E09 "Obsession" (1996), I saw a very young-looking Paul McGillion playing a Minority Report style of police officer. Almost didn't recognize him, he looked so young.

Comment

Great Jason Momoa commercial during last night's Superbowl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2ER...ature=emb_logo

Comment

Jill Wagner (who plays the leader of The Travelers on SGA) is the star of Mystery 101 on The Hallmark Channel. Actually, she is co-star with Christopher Polaha. She teaches a class called Mystery 101 at a university. He is a police detective. So, of course, they keep getting involved in various mysteries. The actress is pregnant and her birthdate is coming up in the next couple weeks. The latest episode of the series, she was seen in all sorts of clothes that hid her pregnancy. If a person didn't already know she was pregnant, they likely would not have suspected it.

Comment

Niall Matter (who played Lt. Kemp in SGA) is now on a show called Aurora Teagarden Mysteries, with Candace Cameron Bure. Also on Hallmark Channel.

Comment

Ben Cotton (who played Dr. Kavanaugh) is in Fixer Upper Mysteries on Hallmark Channel.

Comment

I've been binge watching When Calls The Heart during lockdown, and have loved seeing Kavan Smith become a regular. He first appeared in season two, and will still be part of the cast in season eight next year!

Comment

David Hewlett made an appearance on Clarice (season 1 - ep 4: You Can't Rule Me) as an FBI Agent doing an internal investigation.

Comment

Recently saw an interview with Colm Meaney, he was doing promotions for his current movie Pixie (Irish crime story), but the 35-minute interview covers Star Trek, Stargate, Hell on Wheels, his movies and even how he prefers to drink Guinness in Dublin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80IoTUNDg4k&t=2134s

Comment

I've watched the first 3 episodes of Family Law, Canadian legal drama starring Jewel Staite. It also has Genelle Williams (Warehouse 13) and Victor Garber (DC's Legends of Tomorrow, Alias). So far it's pretty good, a combination family and legal drama (hence the title). It's kind of refreshing that Staite plays against type, must be more fun that way.

Comment

Transplant Season 2 Gets NBC Premiere Date, Paired With Weakest Link

Torri H. was upped to series regular for Season 2 and the show has been renewed for a season 3.

https://mobile.twitter.com/etalkCTV/...CyqfzF77wpAAAA

I just hope NBC picks up Season 3 of the show when Season 2 is done airing.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Jewel Staite's new show "Family Law" has been picked up by The CW in the US. Premiere date to be announced.

Comment

Kenneth Welsh Dies: Veteran Actor Played ‘Windom Earle’ Character In ‘Twin Peaks’ Was 80

https://twitter.com/search?q=Kenneth...rc=typed_query

He played Jamus in SGA episode The Ark.
                              Last edited by planet_tv; 07 May 2022, 11:09 PM.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Watched 6 Bullets (movie from 2012) with Joe Flanigan and Jean-Claude Van Damme. Also has Anna-Louise Plowman (Osiris from SG-1). Sort of a low-budget version of Taken, but pretty entertaining.

Comment

Working...
                                X