Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SGA Actor News & Appearances (Non-Stargate)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you sure this is not Lifetime Movie Network? I don't see it on the Lifetime listing on titantv (can't get into Lifetime - it's all screwed up).

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
    SGA Kavan Smith

May 4th 5am PST (8am EST) Nightmare at the End of the Hall

From Lifetime's site:

Courtney Snow, an author with writer's block, still haunted by the suicide of her best friend while they were in prep school, finds herself teaching at the very same school while trying to get back on her feet. She encounters a young student, Laurel, who seems in every way to be the reincarnation of her best friend from years ago. Laurel seems to know things about Courtney that only dead friend would have known. Is she losing her mind or is it all a cruel hoax?

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
      Are you sure this is not Lifetime Movie Network? I don't see it on the Lifetime listing on titantv (can't get into Lifetime - it's all screwed up).
      It's Lifetime Movie Network (LMN). Lifetime is running Reba at that time.
      Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

*facepalm* that'll teach me to reply to things on no sleep. I noticed it last night before I went to work and posted it before going to bed this morning *blushes*
        Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
          *facepalm* that'll teach me to reply to things on no sleep. I noticed it last night before I went to work and posted it before going to bed this morning *blushes*
          NO problem. I sorta thought so as all the movies I want to see on Lifetime seem to be on their movie network, which cablevision doens't have (nor does it have BBC America, grrrrr)

Comment

http://livefeed.hollywoodreporter.co...d-holden-.html

In other castings news, Jaime Ray Newman (ABC’s “Eastwick,” Syfy’s “Eureka”) has booked a recurring arc on Lifetime’s “Drop Dead Diva.” Repped by Innovative and managed by the Burstein Co., she’ll play Jackson Hurst’s love interest on the show.

On Syfy, Jewel Staite (“Stargate: Atlantis”) and Alan Dale have been added to the original movie “Doomsday Scrolls,” which starts production this week in Vancouver

Comment

InnerSPACE: Video Calgary Comic Expo - Paul McGillion:

At Canada's Space Channel:

InnerSPACE : April 28, 2010 : Teddy goes to Calgary Comic Expo

Teddy Wilson got to go to Calgary for the superlative Comic and Entertainment Expo. He met a bunch of awesome Calgarians and the guests? They rawked.

<<**>>

Interviewed are: Leonard Nimoy, Malcolm McDowell, Paul McGillion, Tahmoh Penikett, Erin Gray, and Aaron Douglas.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
              SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
              Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Reminder.

PAUL McGILLION is on "V" tonight, ABC, 10:00pm~!

Comment

Reminder.

PAUL McGILLION is on "V" tonight, ABC, 10:00pm~!
                  OMG, that WAS Paul!

Edit: Okay, now I just saw more of his face!
                  sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                    OMG, that WAS Paul!

Edit: Okay, now I just saw more of his face!
                    Oh, I don't think the episode bodes well for his character....

Comment

SG1/SGA - Rick Worthy/Mitch Pileggi guest star on NEW Castle Mon May 17:

Rick Worthy (SG1's 'The Warrior') and Mitch Pileggi (SGA's Col. Steven Caldwell), guest star on next week's NEW Castle episode, 'A Deadly Game,' on Monday, May 17 at 10pm on ABC.

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

SG1/SGA - Syfy: Video: Sneak Peek from 'Stonehenge Apocalypse':

At Syfy:

Stonehenge Apocalypse - Sneak Peek : Syfy Original Movie

Watch a sneak peek from the upcoming Syfy Original Movie "Stonehenge Apocalypse." Premiering Saturday June 12 9/8C.

<<**>><<**>>

'Stonehenge Apocalypse' cast includes: Misha Collins (Castiel from Supernatural), Hill Harper (CSI: NY), Torri Higginson (SGA's Dr. Elizabeth Weir), Peter Wingfield (SG1's Tanith), Adrian Holmes (SG1's Nightwalkers & Memento Mori), Aaron Pearl (SG1's 1969 & Lockdown), Brent Stait (SG1's Maj. Ferretti), Colin Lawrence (SG1's Maj. Warren), Michael Kopsa (SG1's TBFTOF and Gen. Kerrigan), and David Lovgren (SG1's Threshold and Bounty, SGA's Inquisition).

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Mitch Pileggi role on Castle

It was good to see him again on TV. And at least he wasn't playing a typical bad guy again either. But the role did remind me a little of his X-files days.
                          Last edited by SG_1108; 20 May 2010, 09:20 AM.
                          I reject your reality and substitute my own!
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Was about to talk about that too! How ironic that the spy name they kept bandishing around was "Caldwell".
                            I'm still watching it now, he's really good and I could never imagine the Deadalus Colonel's voice going so squeaky.

Comment

--------------------------
                              SLICE- David Hewlett

http://www.ifmagazine.com/review.asp?article=4111
                              The movie is helped enormously by its performers. Polley makes Elsa powerful, given to steely resolve, wistful warmth and touches of dangerous brittleness. Brody has a quiet, anguished quality even in Clive’s more cheerful scenes – the actor presents us with a man troubled by his own malleability, yet unable to surmount it. Chaneac makes Dren easy for us to read emotionally and often very sympathetic, without ever letting us forget her more hazardous aspects. David Hewlett (known to fans for his work on STARGATE: ATLANTIS) does good work as Elsa and Clive’s increasingly irate boss.

http://screenrant.com/splice-reviews-vic-63162/
                              David Hewlett (best known from Stargate: Atlantis) is the supervising scientist and both he and the company president are against the idea due to both the risks and the ethical implications (especially how the press and public would react). Our pair of scientists are terribly put out by this news, in particular Sarah – who has made up her mind that she wants to move forward. Apparently she has Clive wrapped around her finger because despite his extreme reservations he goes along with her plan; hesitating and faltering at the last possible moment in

Comment

Q & A with David Hewlett just posted at Total Sci-Fi website. See link below -

http://totalscifionline.com/intervie...the-real-mckay

Comment

Working...
                                X