Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Sheppard Re: SGA Actor News & Appearances (Non-Stargate)

SGA - Joe Flanigan - 2002 TV Series 'First Monday' air on UHD:

(Darn! I don't get this channel!)

Joe Flanigan's 2002 TV series, 'First Monday,' (about the Supreme Court Judges, co-stars include James Garner, Charles Durning, Joe Montegna, James McEachin...) airs on the UHD channel on Friday, Apr 23 at 6pm and 10pm. Playing this week is the episode, ‘Crime and Punishment!’

TV Re: SGA Actor News & Appearances (Non-Stargate)

SGA - Robert Picardo - Guest Stars on NEW 'Justified' episode Tue Apr 20:

Stargate Atlantis' Robert Picardo guest stars on a NEW episode of FX's Justified, 'The Collection,' airing Tuesday April 20 at 10pm.

A well-to-do Kentucky horse breeder is found dead from an apparent suicide, and his art collection is missing. As Raylan searches for the art, he must contend with the man's widow, who won't stop hitting on him.

Default Re: SGA Actor News & Appearances (Non-Stargate)

http://www.the-trades.com/article.php?id=11819

Television Review: Mothman

SyFy debuts another creature feature that's more horror and less sci-fi with this weekend's "Mothman." Now, if you're expecting something based upon those mysterious creature sightings in West Virginia that have cryptozoologists scratching their heads, you'll only be minimally satisfied with this Sheldon Wilson directed offering, as it shoehorns that historical event into this hodgepodge of other horror film conventions.

…Ten years later, one of the conspirators, Katherine (Firefly's Jewel Staite), returns to her home town of Point Pleasant (yet another horror show reference, but only by serendipity) as a reporter, sent to cover the local Mothman Festival, celebrating the town's mythical bogeyman. But her return now places all seven of the guilty back into the borders of the town, and soon they begin to get picked off, one by one, by a winged spirit creature that enters the world through reflections.

REST AT LINK ABOVE

++++++++++++++++++++++

http://www.thedailynewsonline.com/ar...nt/6677644.txt

CHANNEL SURFING: New 'Mothman' lands on SyFy

SyFy's "Mothman" is among two dozen films premiering this year as part of the network's plan to offer what it calls "truly escapist fare" on Saturday nights. The films have budgets of about $2 million, which is less than a typical hour-long network drama, usually include one or two recognizable names ("Mothman" stars Jewel Staite from cult fave "Firefly.), an outlandish premise and computer-generated effects.

REST AT LINK ABOVE

++++++++++++++++++

SGA - TV Guide Online: Robert Picardo Guests in Justified Tues at 10pm:

At TV Guide Online:

TV Hot List: Tuesday, April 20, 2010

(Please follow the link for the complete column.)

Justified

10/9c FX

Semi-regulars pop in and out of this show after indeterminate absences, just as folks do in real life. Remember Raylan's old neo-Nazi frenemy Boyd Crowder (Walton Goggins)? He had found the Lord in his hospital bed after Raylan had shot him, and we'll now see how Boyd's body and soul are holding up. Meanwhile, Raylan's getting hit on again, this time by the widow of a horse breeder whose missing art collection he's trying to track down. Robert Picardo, Katherine LaNasa and Brett Cullen are in the guest cast. — Paul Droesch

PAUL McGILLION to appear in "Fruition" ep of ABC's "V"! Plus his Wexford character makes several more appearances in S3 of Sanctuary.

JEWEL STAITE

http://www.scrippsnews.com/node/53203

TV: 'Mothman' and 'You Don't Know Jack' offer trash and treasure

TV movies, once a television staple, are fewer in number these days and generally fall into two distinct quality camps: Trash and treasure.

The trash generally breaks down along the lines of shlock (Syfy's Saturday-night movies) and pabulum (Hallmark Channel, ABC Family movies) and the treasure is often limited to fare found on PBS's "Masterpiece Theatre" ...

The disparate state of the once-robust genre is reflected in two new productions: Syfy's "Mothman" and HBO's "You Don't Know Jack." It's pretty easy to guess which is trash and which is closer to treasure.
    "Mothman" (9 p.m. EDT Saturday) stems from the same legend as "The Mothman Prophecies," the 2002 movie that starred Richard Gere and filmed in Pennsylvania. This latest "Mothman," shot in Louisiana, is again set in Point Pleasant, W.Va., although few of the characters have any trace of a West Virginia accent.

The story begins with a bunch of high-schoolers in a swimming hole, goofing off and talking about the possibility of the Mothman attacking one of their own. Someone drowns and the characters decide to make it look like a diving accident by each taking turns bashing the victim's head with a rock. (Wouldn't a medical examiner be able to tell the difference between diving into one rock and sustaining multiple whacks to the skull?)

The story jumps forward 10 years when reluctant brain-basher Katharine (Jewel Staite, "Firefly"), now a newspaper reporter in Washington, D.C., is assigned to return home to cover an annual Mothman festival.

REST AT LINK ABOVE

First Lieutenant

Quote Originally Posted by morjana View Post
    SGA - Joe Flanigan - 2002 TV Series 'First Monday' air on UHD:

(Darn! I don't get this channel!)

Joe Flanigan's 2002 TV series, 'First Monday,' (about the Supreme Court Judges, co-stars include James Garner, Charles Durning, Joe Montegna, James McEachin...) airs on the UHD channel on Friday, Apr 23 at 6pm and 10pm. Playing this week is the episode, ‘Crime and Punishment!’
    FYI
    My TV schedule bot for EST times has it on at on at 9pm tonight and repeats at 1am.

Second Lieutenant

Q & A With Paul McGillion (Dr. Carson Beckett) posted at SciFiAndTvTalk - see link below -

http://scifiandtvtalk.wordpress.com/...aul-mcgillion/

Weir Re: SGA Actor News & Appearances (Non-Stargate)

SGA - Stonehenge Apocalypse Airs June 12 at 9p Syfy - Torri Higginson:

From Syfy's schedulebot:

6/12/2010 9:00PM SYFY ORIGINAL MOVIE STONEHENGE APOCALYPSE

6/13/2010 01:00AM SYFY ORIGINAL MOVIE STONEHENGE APOCALYPSE

Stonehenge Apocalypse
    stars include Misha Collins (Castiel from Supernatural), Peter Wingfield (SG1's Tanith and Dr. John Watson from Sanctuary), Hill Harper (CSI: NY), Torri Higginson, Adrian Holmes (SG1's Nightwalkers & Memento Mori), Brent Stait (SG1's Maj. Ferretti), Aaron Pearl (SG1's 1969 and Full Alert), Colin Lawrence (SG1's Maj. Warren), Michael Kopsa (SG1's There But For the Grace of God and Gen. Kerrigan), David Lovgren (SG1's Threshold and Bounty, SGA's Inquisition).

SGA Kavan Smith

May 4th 5am PST (8am EST) Nightmare at the End of the Hall on Lifetime Movie Network

From Lifetime's site:

Courtney Snow, an author with writer's block, still haunted by the suicide of her best friend while they were in prep school, finds herself teaching at the very same school while trying to get back on her feet. She encounters a young student, Laurel, who seems in every way to be the reincarnation of her best friend from years ago. Laurel seems to know things about Courtney that only dead friend would have known. Is she losing her mind or is it all a cruel hoax?
    Last edited by mackenziesmomma; May 3rd, 2010 at 11:03 AM.
    Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er

Are you sure this is not Lifetime Movie Network? I don't see it on the Lifetime listing on titantv (can't get into Lifetime - it's all screwed up).

Quote Originally Posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
    SGA Kavan Smith

May 4th 5am PST (8am EST) Nightmare at the End of the Hall

From Lifetime's site:

Courtney Snow, an author with writer's block, still haunted by the suicide of her best friend while they were in prep school, finds herself teaching at the very same school while trying to get back on her feet. She encounters a young student, Laurel, who seems in every way to be the reincarnation of her best friend from years ago. Laurel seems to know things about Courtney that only dead friend would have known. Is she losing her mind or is it all a cruel hoax?

Quote Originally Posted by prion View Post
    Are you sure this is not Lifetime Movie Network? I don't see it on the Lifetime listing on titantv (can't get into Lifetime - it's all screwed up).
    It's Lifetime Movie Network (LMN). Lifetime is running Reba at that time.
    Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

*facepalm* that'll teach me to reply to things on no sleep. I noticed it last night before I went to work and posted it before going to bed this morning *blushes*
    Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er

Quote Originally Posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
    *facepalm* that'll teach me to reply to things on no sleep. I noticed it last night before I went to work and posted it before going to bed this morning *blushes*
    NO problem. I sorta thought so as all the movies I want to see on Lifetime seem to be on their movie network, which cablevision doens't have (nor does it have BBC America, grrrrr)

http://livefeed.hollywoodreporter.co...d-holden-.html

In other castings news, Jaime Ray Newman (ABC’s “Eastwick,” Syfy’s “Eureka”) has booked a recurring arc on Lifetime’s “Drop Dead Diva.” Repped by Innovative and managed by the Burstein Co., she’ll play Jackson Hurst’s love interest on the show.

On Syfy, Jewel Staite (“Stargate: Atlantis”) and Alan Dale have been added to the original movie “Doomsday Scrolls,” which starts production this week in Vancouver

Beckett Re: SGA Actor News & Appearances (Non-Stargate)

InnerSPACE: Video Calgary Comic Expo - Paul McGillion:

At Canada's Space Channel:

InnerSPACE : April 28, 2010 : Teddy goes to Calgary Comic Expo

Teddy Wilson got to go to Calgary for the superlative Comic and Entertainment Expo. He met a bunch of awesome Calgarians and the guests? They rawked.

<<**>>

Interviewed are: Leonard Nimoy, Malcolm McDowell, Paul McGillion, Tahmoh Penikett, Erin Gray, and Aaron Douglas.

Reminder.

PAUL McGILLION is on "V" tonight, ABC, 10:00pm~!

The Official Toe Wiggler
    (Moderator)

Reminder.

PAUL McGILLION is on "V" tonight, ABC, 10:00pm~!
    OMG, that WAS Paul!

Edit: Okay, now I just saw more of his face!

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Quote Originally Posted by Rosehawk View Post
    OMG, that WAS Paul!

Edit: Okay, now I just saw more of his face!
    Oh, I don't think the episode bodes well for his character....

SG1/SGA - Rick Worthy/Mitch Pileggi guest star on NEW Castle Mon May 17:

Rick Worthy (SG1's 'The Warrior') and Mitch Pileggi (SGA's Col. Steven Caldwell), guest star on next week's NEW Castle episode, 'A Deadly Game,' on Monday, May 17 at 10pm on ABC.