Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SGU Actor News & Appearances (Non-Stargate)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by comegatewithme View Post
    I was wondering if anyone has noticed Louis F(Col Young) doing a voiceover for a car commercial. I know it's not tv or a movie but thought to mention it. I didn't place him at first, one of those 'I know that voice' moments, but then it clicked it was Young.
    Very true
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSIV7NpkIEE

Comment

'Gossip Girl' casts 'Stargate Universe's' Brian J. Smith

Comment

Found out the Lou Diamond Phillips is going to be on the next episode of TV Land's original series, Happily Divorced. Couldn't find a Youtube link, so here's a link from the show's site via TV Land.

Happily Divorced; Sneak Peek: Lou Diamond Phillips
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RoK View Post
          Found out the Lou Diamond Phillips is going to be on the next episode of TV Land's original series, Happily Divorced. Couldn't find a Youtube link, so here's a link from the show's site via TV Land.

Happily Divorced; Sneak Peek: Lou Diamond Phillips
          Nice, loved him in his cameo in Cougar Town.
          sigpic

Comment

Stargate Universe has been nominated for 2 Gemini awards.

Best Achievement in Make-Up – Sponsored by M·A·C Cosmetics
            Stargate Universe
            Space (Bell Media)
            Rebecca Lee, Bill Terezakis

Best Visual Effects
            Stargate Universe - Awakening
            Space (Bell Media)
            Mark Savela, Adam de Bosch Kemper, Jamie Yukio Kawano, Michael Lowes, Kodie MacKenzie, Krista McLean,
            James Rorick, Wes Sargent, Luke Vallee, Craig VandenBiggelaar

http://www.geminiawards.ca/gemini26/...Aug-3-2011.PDF

My kind of guy:
            "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
            Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
            (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
              Stargate Universe has been nominated for 2 Gemini awards.
              Nice! Thanks for the update!
              sigpic

Comment

Mike Dopud (Varro) had a teensy part in Rise of the Planet of the Apes. Blink and you'll miss him.

(Sorry if this has already been posted. I looked, but didn't see anything.)
                sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

Originally posted by M2W View Post
                  Mike Dopud (Varro) had a teensy part in Rise of the Planet of the Apes. Blink and you'll miss him.

(Sorry if this has already been posted. I looked, but didn't see anything.)
                  sweet
                  https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I'm kind of surprised that nobody's mentioned this yet (as far as I know). Alaina Huffman (TJ), is going to be on next week's all new Syfy show, Alphas. Ironically, Gateworld posted an article about this back in June.

Gateworld Article: Alaina Huffman to appear on Syfy’s Alphas

Syfy Video: http://video.syfy.com/shows/alphas/promos_trailers_28/
                    sigpic

Comment

I mentioned she was on Alphas ages ago, but I didn't know which episode.

Comment

David Blue tweet'd today his schedule for NYCC,

#NYCC Schedule: FRI 3-330 Photos; 330-6 Signing. SAT 1030-11 Signing; 11-1130 Photos; 1130-12 Signing; 1-330 Signing; 4-545 Signing

http://twitter.com/#!/search?q=%23NYCC

http://twitter.com/#!/DavidBlue

Comment

Originally posted by kimmyg View Post
                          Louis Ferreira (Col Young) is in a Nickeloden TV-movie based on the Fairly Odd Parents cartoon. According to Nick website, it's title is The Fairly Odd Movie: Grow Up, Timmy Turner and stars Jason Alexander. It's tentatively scheduled for Friday, July 29, 2011.
                          He didn't play in the movie. I watched it and just checked the cast list, but he wasn't on it
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                            He didn't play in the movie. I watched it and just checked the cast list, but he wasn't on it
                            Yeah, apparently his part was cut in final assembly. He did act on the movie but if your part doesn't air, then actors aren't able to list it on their CVs. Same for those actors who played TJ's father and sister for The Hunt. Scenes were filmed but cut for time and pacing. Too bad too 'cause, I would have liked to see them.

Comment

Originally posted by kimmyg View Post
                              Yeah, apparently his part was cut in final assembly. He did act on the movie but if your part doesn't air, then actors aren't able to list it on their CVs. Same for those actors who played TJ's father and sister for The Hunt. Scenes were filmed but cut for time and pacing. Too bad too 'cause, I would have liked to see them.
                              Hmpf!! Not fair!!!

What I would like would be a movie with Louis Ferreira & Robert Carlyle. Would be soooo cool!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                                Hmpf!! Not fair!!!

What I would like would be a movie with Louis Ferreira & Robert Carlyle. Would be soooo cool!
                                Maybe Louis will get a juicy part in Once Upon a Time. Although, I'd love a juicy movie with both those guys and they'd have to be in the entire film.

A western, so riding of horses and sweat.

Comment

Working...
                                X