Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SGU Actor News & Appearances (Non-Stargate)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spring has sprung, it's the 20th of the month and that means it's time for another party at Ferreira Fest with The Friends of Louis Ferreira! We have lots of videos this time - trailers, teasers and an interview, plus our fabulous Reading Series, Charity and Friends news and so much more! Leave your heavy winter coat at the door, grab a freshly made pineapple drink at our virtual bar and come on in!

Comment

Has anyone seen david blue (ELI) on anything since SGU ended??

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
        Well, according to his IMDB page he guest starred on Rizzoli & Isles and Castle among other things but no series where he is/was a regular.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

No wonder i have not seen him. I don't watch those 2 shows..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
            Following him on Instagram he posted pictures of him on the set of some WWII film recently. Think it was something to do with Doolittles Raid maybe.

Comment

It's finally the 20th of the month and thus time for another big party at Ferreira Fest! Welcome to a very special edition that focuses on The Undertaker's Son. We have interviews with the Affolter Brothers and Karyn Mott, comments from Louis Ferreira, tons of photos, screencaps, our exclusive Reading Series, Friends and Charities updates and so much more! Grab a slice of Earth Day Birthday cake and a pineapple cocktail at our virtual bar and come on in!

Comment

It's the 20th of the month and it's time for our monthly party at Ferreira Fest where we catch up with Louis Ferreira and his friends! We have an update on Sawyer Ferreira and the launch of her personal web page, tons of Friends news, our exclusive Reading Series and so much more! Grab a refreshing pineapple cocktail at our virtual bar and come on in!

Comment

Right in time for the summer solstice here is this month's Ferreira Fest! And as usual we're throwing a big party to check in on Louis Ferreira's friends and charities and see what everybody's been up to! We have news about S.W.A.T., our exclusive Reading Series, screencaps and much more! Grab a summery pineapple cocktail at our virtual bar and come on in!

Comment

Sense8, starring Brian J. Smith, was not renewed for a third season, so this means it's cancelled. Sense8 was conceived by the Wachowski siblings and Michael J. Straczynski.

Brian returned to theatre to star in Tennessee Williams' Sweet Bird of Youth, opposite Marcia Gay Harden. Pix here at BroadwayWorld.

BroadwayWorld refers to Brian as one of "two [..] America's leading stage and screen actors."
                    • I'm a fan of this awesome Trek webcomic: betafleet.tumblr.com (archived)
                    • Eesti on ilus, ja troppide parteide poliitikud pole enam Raudse Leedi valitsuses.
                    • I chose the Gate avatar, because it was difficult to choose between SGU character pictures of someone who I thought I was like, and someone who I was fond of. :>

Comment

It's the 20th of the month and time for another party at Ferreira Fest, the official newsletter of Louis Ferreira, his friends and charity projects! We have tons of news, some very special screencaps, and of course our exclusive Reading Series. The air conditioner is up and running, so grab an icy pineapple cocktail at our virtual bar and come on in!

Comment

Just in time for North America's first total solar eclipse in 99 years we're kicking off another party at Ferreira Fest where we check in with Louis Ferreira, his friends and our charities! While we have no eclipse glasses to hand out we have lots of ideas straight from NASA on how to watch the event safely! Afterwards indulge in all the latest news, screencaps and our exclusive Reading Series, so grab an age-appropriate pineapple cocktail at our virtual bar and come on in!

Comment

And voilà, another 20th of the month rolls around and here's our party at Ferreira Fest where we follow the acting career of Louis Ferreira and catch up with his charities and friends! We have our exclusive Reading Series, a Blast from the Past, screencaps, and our friends Karyn Mott and Jeff Cathrow have sent in reports, so grab your favorite pineapple drink at our virtual bar and come on in!

Comment

While Mother Nature may have gone crazy all around us, we're still here at Ferreira Fest, and we're throwing our big party like every month on the 20th day to celebrate the acting career of Louis Ferreira. We have Charity and Friends news, our exclusive Reading Series, screencaps, and a very special message from Louis at the end of the newsletter. Come in for some fun and a healthy dose of sanity, grab an age-appropriate pineapple cocktail at our virtual bar and join us!

Comment

Just in time for the Thanksgiving Holiday here's our monthly party at Ferreira Fest where we celebrate the acting careers and current projects of Louis Ferreira, his friends and chosen charities. We have a cornucopia of goodies for you - Food For Thought, lots of sound clips, new photos, screencaps, a new interview with Eugene Lipinski, a set report from Karyn Mott, our exclusive Reading Series, and a special Thanksgiving message. So grab an age-appropriate pineapple cocktail and a chunk of pumpkin pie at our virtual Thanksgiving buffet and come on in!

Comment

Just before the heavy-duty holiday festivities begin we have our own party here at Ferreira Fest, where we gather once a month on the 20th day and check in with Louis Ferreira, his friends and charities! We have an exclusive interview with Lease Bertram, director of The Great Lakusta, our second Reading Series, photos, screencaps, the 2018 Birthday Project and a very special holiday message from Louis at the very end. The fireplace is going and the cookies are fresh out of the oven, so grab a pineapple cocktail at our virtual bar and come on in!

Comment

Working...
                                X