Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SGU Actor News & Appearances (Non-Stargate)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Source: Stargate Planet [NOTE: Interview is in German]

A discussion with Ming well, Louis Ferreira and Lou Diamond Phillips Originally from TV Serien Highlights 07-10 (Germany)
    Blog Twitter

Comment

Jamil Walker Smith is now on Twitter.
      Blog Twitter

Comment

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1653331/
        Robert Knepper as "Jack Druggan" on "Chase" - ep name "The Comeback Kid".
        In full Johnny Cash-esque badassery!
        sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Saw Elyse Levesque (Chloe) recently on Lifetime in Unthinkable. she was very good in it. showed some real acting ability.
          All of the above statments are merely my own opinion unless otherwise stated.

Comment

Louis Ferreira's Friday the 13th: The Series episode, "Wedding Bell Blues," airs Monday, December 27 at 2pm on Syfy.
            Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by antipodal View Post
              Louis Ferreira's Friday the 13th: The Series episode, "Wedding Bell Blues," airs Monday, December 27 at 2pm on Syfy.
              According to my Tv Guide (and Satellite Dish Guide), Louis's Friday the 13th eppy, "Wedding Bell Blues," airs at 11am (Pacific Time), and the movie National Treasure airs at 2pm.

Of coarse, I just might be getting the East Coast feed on my dish here in California!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Kermee View Post
                According to my Tv Guide (and Satellite Dish Guide), Louis's Friday the 13th eppy, "Wedding Bell Blues," airs at 11am (Pacific Time), and the movie National Treasure airs at 2pm.

Of coarse, I just might be getting the East Coast feed on my dish here in California!?!
                I don't know what you're getting, but I went straight to Syfy's schedulebot for the times - National Treasure airs at 5pm, Wedding Bell Blues airs at 2pm.

BTW, are you watching the Syfy channel in HD? HD airs in East Coast time.
                Blog Twitter

Comment

Louis Ferreira's Millennium episode, "The Pest House," airs Dec 28 at 1am on Chiller TV.
                  Blog Twitter

Comment

every Christmas, when I get sick of seeing the specials, I turn to the solace of zombie movies to make me feel better - must be all those people in a mall biting it that just tickles something in me

In any case, got to, once again, watch Louis Ferreira in the beginning of Dawn of the Dead
                    sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by Snookie16 View Post
                      Saw Elyse Levesque (Chloe) recently on Lifetime in Unthinkable. she was very good in it. showed some real acting ability.
                      Incredible. If it wasn't for my lifetime ban on watching, er, Lifetime (the "men-are-evil" network), I'd consider checking it out, just to see if she is capable of depth or if it is merely a cruel hoax by Snookie16 to get my brother to catch me watching Lifetime.
                      Boobies!

Comment

Source: TV Guide

Carlos Rota guest stars in a new Human Target episode Wed Jan 12 on FOX (8pm-10pm). It's a two hour time slot, probably two NEW episodes, but TV Guide doesn't show which episode Kirby is in. Either Imbroglio or Cool Hand Guerrero.
                        Blog Twitter

Comment

Source: CBS Press Express

Reiko Aylesworth guest stars on Hawaii 50 Jan 17 episode "He Kane Hewa'ole" airs at 10pm on CBS.
                          Blog Twitter

Comment

Source: TV Line

Ask Ausiello: Jan 4 2011 Spoilers [follow link for complete column]

Question: How about some Chuck scoop to celebrate your first Ask Ausiello at TVLine.com? —Hillary

Ausiello: Works for me. Mark your calendars for Jan. 17. That’s the date Jeffster makes its triumphant return. But that’s old news. Here’s some new news: They’ll be performing a cover of Whitesnake’s “Is This Love.” In other Chuck news, Lou Diamond Phillips has been cast as the V.O.W. (Villain of The Week) in 4.15, “Chuck vs. The Cat Squad.”
                            Blog Twitter

Comment

Source: Screen Rant

Alaina Huffman will reprise her role as the Black Canary on Smallville's Jan 28 episode, “Collateral."
                              Blog Twitter

Comment

Just caught Dr. Volker on USA's Fairly Legal tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X