Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SGU Actor News & Appearances (Non-Stargate)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Source: BC Local News

Peter Kelamis -

The Snowed In Comedy Tour

For one evening only, top comedians like Phil Nichol, Dan Quinn, Craig Campbell and Peter Kelamis will be in Mission on Feb. 11 at 8 p.m.

Nichol has been seen on the BBC (British Broadcasting Company) and Mad TV. Quinn is a past winner of the Just For Laughs Canadian Comedy Competition and has been seen regularly on CTV. Campbell has experienced great success at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival as well as Just For Laughs and on CTV. Kelamis has won several awards and is a regular on Just For Laughs and on Stargate Universe.

Together these four will whip the audience into a frenzy of laughter and they have received rave reviews throughout their tour.

Most of their B.C. dates have sold out leaving the Clarke Theatre as one of the last places to pick up a great evening of entertainment this winter. Tickets are on sale at the Clarke Theatre box office and at Jazz Ma Tazz in Abbotsford and in Maple Ridge. Call 604-820-3961 for further details.
    Blog Twitter

Comment

MTV Geek News interviews Alaina Huffman
      Blog Twitter

Comment

Source: Lou Diamond Phillips Tweets

LDP advised that he will be hosting a series for the Discovery Military Channel, "An Officer & a Movie," : will b a series of classic films on #MilitaryChannel that I & a vet will discuss. Amazing insights into great films.

Just wrapped 'An Officer & a Movie' 4 #MilitaryChannel. Amazing 2 discuss war films w REAL heroes/vets who have served & lived it. Respect!

Photo: http://twitpic.com/3yp2nx

Have decided DC stands 4 Damned Cold! Having a gr8 time hosting Military Channels "An Officer & a Movie" talking 2 REAL heroes about films!
        Blog Twitter

Comment

Lou Diamond Phillips guest stars in Chuck's ""Chuck Versus the Cat Squad" episode Monday, February 14, 2011 at 8/7C on NBC

Blog Twitter

Comment

Richard Dean Anderson was on Fairly Legal tonight, looks like he's lost a bit of weight!

Comment

Originally posted by themeatcleaver View Post
              Richard Dean Anderson was on Fairly Legal tonight, looks like he's lost a bit of weight!
              Looked the same to me.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                Looked the same to me.
                Yeah, I thought he looked about the same as the last time I saw him on SGU. It was nice to see a familiar face, though! (Even if I think Fairly Legal is lame-o-rama, but that is just because the lead actress annoys me. RDA is always welcome on my TV.)
                sigpic
                Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Source: Deadline

Robert Carlyle is set to portray Rumplestiltskin in ABC's drama pilot Once Upon a Time, about a woman drawn into a town where the magic and mystery of fairy tales may be real and hold the key to unlocking the mysteries of her troubled past. An expert on black magic, Rumplestiltskin agrees to help Snow White and Prince Charming counteract the Evil Queen's dark spells, but for a price.
                  Blog Twitter

Comment

Source: Star Pulse

Q&A: Elyse Levesque Looking To Start New Chapter After 'Stargate Universe'
                    Blog Twitter

Comment

Jamil Walker Smith tweeted that his independent film, "Make a Movie Like Spike," won an award:

We won! We won the New Visions Award at Cinequest and they scheduled Encore screenings! So proud. http://www.cinequest.org/awards.php
                      Blog Twitter

Comment

Darcy Laurie (Airman Dunning) guest starred on this week's episode of Fringe, "Bloodline."
                        Blog Twitter

Comment

Lou Diamond Phillips tweet from March 26, 2011:

LouDPhillips

It's official. Joining Robert Taylor #Matrix Katee Sackoff #BSG 4 a decidedly un-scifi pilot, #Longmire for #A&E. Wish us luck on this one!

And continued:

Back to DC tomorrow to finish up #AnOfficerandaMovie for #TheMilitaryChannel. Looking forward to interviewing more real life heroes!

Check out the #Longmire detective books. Very cool. I'm playing Henry Standing Bear. Hope to get the Cheyenne Nation's blessing soon.

The thing about TV pilots is that we shoot them but if they don't go to series, they'll never be aired! Hence the request for luck!
                          Last edited by antipodal; 26 March 2011, 01:10 PM.
                          Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by antipodal View Post
                            Source: Lou Diamond Phillips Tweets

LDP advised that he will be hosting a series for the Discovery Military Channel, "An Officer & a Movie," : will b a series of classic films on #MilitaryChannel that I & a vet will discuss. Amazing insights into great films.

Just wrapped 'An Officer & a Movie' 4 #MilitaryChannel. Amazing 2 discuss war films w REAL heroes/vets who have served & lived it. Respect!

Photo: http://twitpic.com/3yp2nx

Have decided DC stands 4 Damned Cold! Having a gr8 time hosting Military Channels "An Officer & a Movie" talking 2 REAL heroes about films!
                            Tweet from the Military Channel on Mar 28:

#militarymon #MM @LouDPhillips for his work on #OfficerandaMovie. The series premieres this week!

At the Military channel, this is the schedule:

Apr 01, 8:00 pm An Officer and a Movie - The Great Santini

As he approaches manhood, Ben Meechum struggles to win the approval of his demanding alpha male father, an aggressively competitive, but frustrated marine pilot played by veteran actor Robert Duvall.

Apr 01, 11:00 pm An Officer and a Movie - The Great Santini
                            Apr 02, 8:00 pm An Officer and a Movie - The Great Santini
                            Apr 02, 11:00 pm An Officer and a Movie - The Great Santini
                            Apr 03, 8:00 pm An Officer and a Movie - The Great Santini
                            Apr 03, 11:00 pm An Officer and a Movie - The Great Santini

Apr 08, 8:00 pm An Officer and a Movie - Heartbreak Ridge

Tom Highway is a well-decorated career military man in the U.S. Marine Corp who has seen action in Korea and Vietnam. An opinionated drunk close to retirement, he is assigned to train a reconnaissance platoon.

Apr 08, 11:00 pm An Officer and a Movie - Heartbreak Ridge
                            Apr 09, 8:00 pm An Officer and a Movie - Heartbreak Ridge
                            Apr 09, 11:00 pm An Officer and a Movie - Heartbreak Ridge
                            Blog Twitter

Comment

Louis Ferreira (Col Young) is in a Nickeloden TV-movie based on the Fairly Odd Parents cartoon. According to Nick website, it's title is The Fairly Odd Movie: Grow Up, Timmy Turner and stars Jason Alexander. It's tentatively scheduled for Friday, July 29, 2011.

Comment

I was wondering if anyone has noticed Louis F(Col Young) doing a voiceover for a car commercial. I know it's not tv or a movie but thought to mention it. I didn't place him at first, one of those 'I know that voice' moments, but then it clicked it was Young.

Comment

Working...
                                X