Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
    Staff Sergeant

Default Re: SGU Actor News & Appearances (Non-Stargate)

Quote Originally Posted by antipodal View Post
    Louis Ferreira's Friday the 13th: The Series episode, "Wedding Bell Blues," airs Monday, December 27 at 2pm on Syfy.
    According to my Tv Guide (and Satellite Dish Guide), Louis's Friday the 13th eppy, "Wedding Bell Blues," airs at 11am (Pacific Time), and the movie National Treasure airs at 2pm.

Of coarse, I just might be getting the East Coast feed on my dish here in California!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Kermee View Post
    According to my Tv Guide (and Satellite Dish Guide), Louis's Friday the 13th eppy, "Wedding Bell Blues," airs at 11am (Pacific Time), and the movie National Treasure airs at 2pm.

Of coarse, I just might be getting the East Coast feed on my dish here in California!?!
    I don't know what you're getting, but I went straight to Syfy's schedulebot for the times - National Treasure airs at 5pm, Wedding Bell Blues airs at 2pm.

BTW, are you watching the Syfy channel in HD? HD airs in East Coast time.

Louis Ferreira's Millennium episode, "The Pest House," airs Dec 28 at 1am on Chiller TV.

Lieutenant Colonel xxxevilgrinxxx's Avatar

every Christmas, when I get sick of seeing the specials, I turn to the solace of zombie movies to make me feel better - must be all those people in a mall biting it that just tickles something in me

In any case, got to, once again, watch Louis Ferreira in the beginning of Dawn of the Dead

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Quote Originally Posted by Snookie16 View Post
    Saw Elyse Levesque (Chloe) recently on Lifetime in Unthinkable. she was very good in it. showed some real acting ability.
    Incredible. If it wasn't for my lifetime ban on watching, er, Lifetime (the "men-are-evil" network), I'd consider checking it out, just to see if she is capable of depth or if it is merely a cruel hoax by Snookie16 to get my brother to catch me watching Lifetime.
    Boobies!

Source: TV Guide

Carlos Rota guest stars in a new Human Target episode Wed Jan 12 on FOX (8pm-10pm). It's a two hour time slot, probably two NEW episodes, but TV Guide doesn't show which episode Kirby is in. Either Imbroglio or Cool Hand Guerrero.

Source: CBS Press Express

Reiko Aylesworth guest stars on Hawaii 50 Jan 17 episode "He Kane Hewa'ole" airs at 10pm on CBS.

Source: TV Line

Ask Ausiello: Jan 4 2011 Spoilers [follow link for complete column]

Question: How about some Chuck scoop to celebrate your first Ask Ausiello at TVLine.com? —Hillary

Ausiello: Works for me. Mark your calendars for Jan. 17. That’s the date Jeffster makes its triumphant return. But that’s old news. Here’s some new news: They’ll be performing a cover of Whitesnake’s “Is This Love.” In other Chuck news, Lou Diamond Phillips has been cast as the V.O.W. (Villain of The Week) in 4.15, “Chuck vs. The Cat Squad.”

Source: Screen Rant

Alaina Huffman will reprise her role as the Black Canary on Smallville's Jan 28 episode, “Collateral."

First Lieutenant themeatcleaver's Avatar

Just caught Dr. Volker on USA's Fairly Legal tonight.

Source: BC Local News

Peter Kelamis -

The Snowed In Comedy Tour

For one evening only, top comedians like Phil Nichol, Dan Quinn, Craig Campbell and Peter Kelamis will be in Mission on Feb. 11 at 8 p.m.

Nichol has been seen on the BBC (British Broadcasting Company) and Mad TV. Quinn is a past winner of the Just For Laughs Canadian Comedy Competition and has been seen regularly on CTV. Campbell has experienced great success at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival as well as Just For Laughs and on CTV. Kelamis has won several awards and is a regular on Just For Laughs and on Stargate Universe.

Together these four will whip the audience into a frenzy of laughter and they have received rave reviews throughout their tour.

Most of their B.C. dates have sold out leaving the Clarke Theatre as one of the last places to pick up a great evening of entertainment this winter. Tickets are on sale at the Clarke Theatre box office and at Jazz Ma Tazz in Abbotsford and in Maple Ridge. Call 604-820-3961 for further details.

MTV Geek News interviews Alaina Huffman

Source: Lou Diamond Phillips Tweets

LDP advised that he will be hosting a series for the Discovery Military Channel, "An Officer & a Movie," : will b a series of classic films on #MilitaryChannel that I & a vet will discuss. Amazing insights into great films.

Just wrapped 'An Officer & a Movie' 4 #MilitaryChannel. Amazing 2 discuss war films w REAL heroes/vets who have served & lived it. Respect!

Photo: http://twitpic.com/3yp2nx

Have decided DC stands 4 Damned Cold! Having a gr8 time hosting Military Channels "An Officer & a Movie" talking 2 REAL heroes about films!

Lou Diamond Phillips guest stars in Chuck's ""Chuck Versus the Cat Squad" episode Monday, February 14, 2011 at 8/7C on NBC

First Lieutenant themeatcleaver's Avatar

Richard Dean Anderson was on Fairly Legal tonight, looks like he's lost a bit of weight!

Quote Originally Posted by themeatcleaver View Post
    Richard Dean Anderson was on Fairly Legal tonight, looks like he's lost a bit of weight!
    Looked the same to me.

River's Roommate carmencatalina's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Egle01 View Post
    Looked the same to me.
    Yeah, I thought he looked about the same as the last time I saw him on SGU. It was nice to see a familiar face, though! (Even if I think Fairly Legal is lame-o-rama, but that is just because the lead actress annoys me. RDA is always welcome on my TV.)

Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Source: Deadline

Robert Carlyle is set to portray Rumplestiltskin in ABC's drama pilot Once Upon a Time, about a woman drawn into a town where the magic and mystery of fairy tales may be real and hold the key to unlocking the mysteries of her troubled past. An expert on black magic, Rumplestiltskin agrees to help Snow White and Prince Charming counteract the Evil Queen's dark spells, but for a price.

Source: Star Pulse

Q&A: Elyse Levesque Looking To Start New Chapter After 'Stargate Universe'

Jamil Walker Smith tweeted that his independent film, "Make a Movie Like Spike," won an award:

We won! We won the New Visions Award at Cinequest and they scheduled Encore screenings! So proud. http://www.cinequest.org/awards.php