Who Jammed The Shuttle Door?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who Jammed The Shuttle Door?

The Destiny was badly damaged when the crew arrive from Icarus, the shuttle door jammed open suggests that there have already been previous inhabitants onboard the Destiny, although why they would try and jam the Destiny's airlock to the shuttle rather than repair the shuttle window is beyond me?

Any ideas folks?

the door being jammed open doesn't mean there was someone there before them. Maybe when the shuttle got hit it was pushed backwards a bit and cut/damaged the mechanism for the outer button to close it. So we couldn't fix it because we couldn't see the problem as it was in a hard to get to place/stuck between the shuttle and a hard place.

Comment

Im fairly certain that one of the characters atributes the jammed door to "they" implying previous inhabitants?

Comment

we don't know how the door was jammed, it could be a number of causes, something inside the ship, simple wear and tear over the years or maybe one of the countless impacts the ships sustained.

Tbh i would say the most logical explanation is whatever damaged the shuttle window, damaged the door as well. And chances are it was an impact from the outside, whether that be weapons fire, an impact by something like an asteroid or something else who knows.

Comment

i thought it was because the ship is millions of years old.
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
            i thought it was because the ship is millions of years old.
            And you thought correct.
            A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
              And you thought correct.
              1+ pa
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
              X