Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is your favourite Star Wars movie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love ESB. The Hoth scenes are all awesome, as is Cloud City. Han rules.
    sigpic
    Thank you to mrscopterdoc for my Ronon sig

Comment

Return of the Jedi - I'm a 'happy endings' kind of person.
      A New Hope - Fond childhood memories...
      Empire Strikes Back
      Revenge of the Sith
      Clone Wars
      Attack of the Clones
      Phantom Menace

Comment

The Empire Strikes Back, with Return of the Jedi a very close second.
        sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
        - R.E.M.

Comment

The Empire Strikes Back. So full of epic and awesome scenes.
          Last edited by Lainier; 29 October 2010, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Episode IV A New Hope is my favorite, because it was the one that got me into Star Wars. Chewbacca is so cute, and Darth Vader is so scary. C3PO and R2-D2 are so funny.

"I choose freedom." Teal'c Threshold
            "To resist the influence of others, knowledge of one's self is most important." Teal'c Stronghold

Comment

Empire Strikes Back
              Return Of The Jedi
              sigpic

Comment

I like the most Revenge of the Sith. But Empire strikes back takes very close second position

Comment

just rewatched return of the jedi, my favourite, and then montage of celebrations made me think, surely those people celebrating on coruscant are going to be rounded up and put in cells or shot, i mean coruscant remains under imperial control for a while longer

Comment

My favourite Star Wars movie is 'Attack of the Clones' which also happens to have one of my favourite pieces of music from a movie which is 'Across the Stars', so thats just an added bonus for me .
                    LIKES: Half-Life, Half-Life 2, ST: DS-9, ST: TNG, Eric Clapton, GTA 4, SGU, MW + MW2, Red Dead Redemption,
                    Scarlett Johansson, Father Ted, The Portal Series, The Assassin's Creed Series, Trailer Park Boys.

DISLIKES: Reality T.V Shows and so called reality t.v stars, people who don't wear seatbelts,
                    99.999% of new Music out now, 80% of new Movies out now.

Last Game Completed: Portal 2

Last Movie Watched For The First Time: Dumbo (1941)

Comment

Originally posted by dosed150 View Post
                      just rewatched return of the jedi, my favourite, and then montage of celebrations made me think, surely those people celebrating on coruscant are going to be rounded up and put in cells or shot, i mean coruscant remains under imperial control for a while longer
                      Yeah well Lucas doesn't care about what the EU says. In his eyes, the Empire died then and there.
                      Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                      Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Ep 3 it was magical :d
                        Originally posted by G.B Shaw
                        Silence is the most perfect expression of scorn.
                        Martyrdom is the only way in which a man can become famous without ability.
                        Criminals do not die by the hands of the law. They die by the hands of other men.
                        You'll never have a quiet world till you knock the patriotism out of the human race.
                        Americans adore me and will go on adoring me until I say something nice about them.
                        One man that has a mind and knows it can always beat ten men who haven't and don't.
                        You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?"
                        The liar's punishment is not in the least that he is not believed but that he cannot believe anyone else.
                        www.7-scales.co.uk
                        http://twitter.com/7Scales

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                          Yeah well Lucas doesn't care about what the EU says. In his eyes, the Empire died then and there.
                          which is really a ridiculous idea, that defeat in 1 major battle ends the empire, even though most of the imperial fleet wasn't even there,

I find leia saying she always knew to be a bit gross, if she always knew luke was her brother why would she make out with him

Comment

empire stricks back

Comment

Revenge of the Sith for me...
                              sigpic

Comment

"Empire Strikes Back" and "Return Of The Jedi"
                                [SIGPIC][URL="http://s1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/Nenyc/?action=view&current=Banner51.jpg"[/SIGPIC]

Comment

Working...
                                X