Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is your favourite Star Wars movie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Episode V -- The Empire Strikes Back
    Episode IV -- A New Hope
    Episode III -- Revenge of the Sith
    Episode VI -- Return of the Jedi
    Episode I -- The Phantom Menace
    Episode II -- Attack of the Clones

Star Wars -- The Clone Wars
    Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
    Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

It certainly wasn't up to snuff compared to the other 6 films, but I didn't think it was that bad
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

V
        vi
        iv
        iii
        ii
        i
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
          It certainly wasn't up to snuff compared to the other 6 films, but I didn't think it was that bad
          It shouldn't even be considered a Star Wars film, just an extended pilot. The only real reason to release it in theatres is to make back a large chunk of money used to fund the movie and the series.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
            It shouldn't even be considered a Star Wars film, just an extended pilot.
            This is true, and I agree on some level. But I decided to include it because it got that theatrical release
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
              It shouldn't even be considered a Star Wars film, just an extended pilot. The only real reason to release it in theatres is to make back a large chunk of money used to fund the movie and the series.
              Indeed, and unfortunately......I contributed to that fund.

Comment

I bought in on BD. It's part of the series

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                  I bought in on BD. It's part of the series
                  I want the original trilogy on BD Mr. Muppet!

Comment

I guess being a probie doesnt allow me to vote But I have to say my vote would have been...

A New Hope
                    Empire Strikes Back
                    Return of the Jedi

The prequels should be burned and Lucas should have to repay every cent he made from those movies. I went to each one thinking, "Oh this one cant possibly be worse than the other two." And I was wrong every time

Comment

Empire Strikes Back is my favourite (I wish the Empire had won by the trilogy's end, tho'... )
                      Followed by:
                      - A New Hope
                      - Return of the Jedi

and the 'prequel trilogy' (I sorta liked the first two, but the 3rd one... )

edit: Haven't seen Clone Wars...wasn't so interested when it was showing in the theatres. Maybe I'll watch it, someday (maybe when it pops up on cable)

I hope, somewhere down the road, they either do a movie for the 'current' storyline (which I'm not familiar with, to be honest...I stopped reading the EU stuff ages ago), or for the 'Old Republic' era (lightsabers w/ power cords!)
                      sigpic

Comment

I think that Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back is the best of the lot, but my favourite and most watched of the saga is Episode VI: Return of the Jedi - little fuzzballs, goldfish and all.

Haven't seen Clone Wars, either.
                        Last edited by Missster.Freeman; 01 May 2010, 07:23 AM.
                        "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

my fav is a new hope but i love all 6 of them
                          sigpic
                          The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

My favorite would have to be tied between The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi..probably my least favorite is the Phantom Menace...anything that has too much Jar Jar in it..sorry...but I find his voice annoying
                            sigpic
                            artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                            My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                            When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                            And I held your hand through all of these years
                            But you still have
                            All of me..." Evanes
                            cence
                            [/CENTER]

Comment

Episode V -- The Empire Strikes Back followed by Return of the Jedi
                              http://youtu.be/mXiMpdrapgg(Lazlo's latest movie "Space Captain"http://orionspace.info/index.php Lazlo's home
                              sigpic

Comment

hi all:

my favorite would have to be episode III followed by episode V. love all of the movies actually, jame sfrom chicago.

Comment

Working...
                                X