Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is your favourite Star Wars movie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Episode V : The Empire Strikes Back .... I don't like Star Wars that much but this movie was fine
    The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
    sigpic

Comment

I liked Empire the best then after that A New hope.
      Premium fruits from chulac
      sigpic

Comment

I love that there's 3 movies with zero votes
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back
          sigpic

Comment

My two favourites would be episode 3 & 6. I like the ending to Revenge of the Sith, one of the few bright points in the new trilogy.

Comment

I love Empire. Lately when I want to watch something Star Wars its the movie I grab first. Han flying through the asteroid field always has me on the edge of my seat. Got to love the original first appearance of Boba Fett!!!!!!!!!
              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                I love Empire. Lately when I want to watch something Star Wars its the movie I grab first. Han flying through the asteroid field always has me on the edge of my seat. Got to love the original first appearance of Boba Fett!!!!!!!!!
                The Star Wars Christmas Special was the original first appearance of Boba Fett.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                  The Star Wars Christmas Special was the original first appearance of Boba Fett.
                  My bad. I have never seen it.
                  I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                    My bad. I have never seen it.
                    And George Lucas thanks you for not watching it. He's been on a one man crusade to burn every copy of it.

sigpic

Comment

Hi all, I'm pretty new here. I have semi recently watched all 6 movies again...and...I think I prefer V: Empire as my favorite, but VI: Jedi & III: Sith are tied at a very close second.
                      chad
                      sigpic
                      Jack: Uhh, Daniel - for cryin' out loud!!, I said I would watch the Stanley Cup playoffs with you!
                      Is all this necessary??!?

Comment

Well I voted...
                        I'm a fan of Star Wars Episode 4: A New Hope.
                        And I admit to liking the 3 prequels as a whole. I Know there are some out there that do not...

ttyl
                        Starfist
                        "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                        Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                        Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                        Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                        I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                        To thy own self... Be true
                        May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

V
                          IV
                          VI
                          III (this film contains the single worst scene of television or film that I have ever beheld, and that was the balcony scene between Anakin and Padme)
                          I
                          II

It also should be noted that the Phantom Editor's edits of Episodes I and II drastically improve those movies, but the ranking is for the official films, of course.
                          sigpic
                          Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

Mine is ESB. I don't mind the Ewoks, but I think if they would've kept with the Wookies, it could've been an even better film than it was.

Comment

Originally posted by Ulkesh47 View Post
                              III (this film contains the single worst scene of television or film that I have ever beheld, and that was the balcony scene between Anakin and Padme)
                              Clearly you've never seen a Uwe Boll film

Originally posted by Ulkesh47 View Post
                              It also should be noted that the Phantom Editor's edits of Episodes I and II drastically improve those movies, but the ranking is for the official films, of course.
                              110% agreed. I had the good fortune of finally seeing the 'phantom edits' of I and II a while back and was floored at how much it improved the films.
                              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                                Clearly you've never seen a Uwe Boll film
                                Those two words are not allowed.

Comment

Working...
                                X