X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
    *falls over laughing*

Oh god that's hilarious!!!

"I think Steve would drive a Wraith dart 2006 special edition European model! If only he were around..."
    Maybe that Dart WAS a European model. Would explain why it blew up. It was driving on the wrong side of the road.

|| McKay: Do you know how much I hate certain death? ||
    || Beckett: I'm a doctor, not a bloody fighter-pilot! ||
    || Sheppard: Don't take on an alien armada single-handedly... Understood. ||

Comment

Wow, After reading almost all the posts, what more can I say?

The episode was great. I agree with the simplisity(sp?) aspect. Well written, well acted and had a great twist. We also got to see Sheppards closeted mathmatics again and Rodney is always a fun character.

One of my favorite parts of this episode was when Sheppard devised that plan with the grenades.

I sooooo cant wait for the First Season DVD's
      *drool*

Comment

OMG RODDERS DISAPPEARED!! NOOOO_

Ok he's there.

Comment

Originally posted by queenselqet31
          Maybe that Dart WAS a European model. Would explain why it blew up. It was driving on the wrong side of the road.
          HAHAHA! You killed your signature!

They were flying in Ancient space and they were confused. They drive on the other side of the air.

I think Michele here might be on to something

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
          Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisRising

The episode was great. I agree with the simplisity(sp?) aspect. Well written, well acted and had a great twist. We also got to see Sheppards closeted mathmatics again and Rodney is always a fun character.

One of my favorite parts of this episode was when Sheppard devised that plan with the grenades.

*drool*
            Oh yeah... DVDs...

*drools*

So worth to buy...

*sigh*

I wonder when they'll be coming out... October maybe? That's so far away

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisRising

*drool*
              Sheppard also seemed really excited when it dawned on him. Aww. Cute.

Comment

Oh yeah... DVDs...

*drools*

So worth to buy...

*sigh*

I wonder when they'll be coming out... October maybe? That's so far away
                Yeah, probably the same time season 8 of SG-1. OMG TOO FAR AWAAAAAAAAAY.

Comment

Originally posted by queenselqet31
                  Sheppard also seemed really excited when it dawned on him. Aww. Cute.
                  Oh yes, that was so cute...

I love how Rodney was all interested that John took the MENSA (is that right?) test and passed. So much he was forgetting about the ZPM and going back to Atlantis lol.

Comment

Hehe, as tempting as it is I managed to close my eyes down the summaries and down to this post box - I saw the word Genii though!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

And I also saw "action in this episode"

I'll be watching this tomorrow after I get home from school

Just one question, when will the next NEW SGA/SG1 episode be airing (in the country that airs it first, Canada does SGA right?) ?

Letter from Pegasus & It's good to be king

Cant wait

Comment

And so once again the ancients are reffered to as "Lanteans" not Atlanteans "Lanteans"

Theres is with out a shadow of a doubt no "at" at the beginning of the word. they have been called "Lanteans" 3 times now in the show.

Comment

Another brilliant Atlantis episode... This show (in my opinion) has had a perfect season so far, not one bad episode. Definately building up to something big in 'The Siege' and Season 2... I CAN'T WAIT!!!
                        "I'm thinking of nice turkey sandwich..."

Comment

I don't know why it rocked, but it did!

It was so simple and... cool.
                          Really, that about sums it up. There were tons of entertaining little things going on. The way everything, even being held at gun point, is forgotten by McKay when he hears about Sheppard's MENSA test. Zelenka discovering all kinds of fun new things in the control room. Bates trying to pep-talk Beckett into defending the city.

I think it was the crueler twists that made the ep end strongly. Having a Jumper shot down before they even know what's going on, losing two more soldiers. Losing the ZPM to ignorance. And a final deadline (literally?) on when the Wraith will come.

Only four more episodes until the season is over? No!

a time to mourn

Comment

That was a good episode.

How many PJ's do they actually have? Well one less now anyway. That was a real shock, for some reason I don't imagine them having that many, and for one to be destroyed so easily, it was kind of depressing.

Comment

so they didnt get the zpm!! that blows. well, i guess it just means we will have another episode trying to get that zpm now. but it would have been nice if they got it.
                              come read my website!!!!!!!!!

www.xanga.com/keppiezbt

Comment

Well, this is what happened:

Flashback 10,000 years ago on this planet... These two old guys are talking about hiding something (a ZPM) and saying that if the Brotherhood falls, no one will know where it is. Meanwhile, you can hear a bunch of Wraith darts going around their big city. They go outside, get beamed up.......................

Ha! Mine isn't a mini-summary! My summary rocks!
                                Thank you for very detailed summary I look forward to this episode.
                                "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Working...
                                X