Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My sig, don't worry its not what you think and I'll delete the thread in a few posts.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My sig, don't worry its not what you think and I'll delete the thread in a few posts.

ok, this is my new sig and I've been trying to get carter right. She was too dark on the DVD capture I had so i tried to fix her. Does she look too blue still or/and are here eyes a little too blue and are they glowing a little?
    Signature oversized: Click to view.

finally, its done!!!
    Signature oversized: Click to view.

Comment

Looks fine to me. you did a pretty good job on it

Comment

yeah, looks fine, but ths belongs in off topic/about the forum (where there is already a sig thread)
        Rocky

Comment

Thanks, Mod, for putting this in off topic, where it belongs.

If you're discussing THE SHOW, it goes in Gen Disc. If you're talking about something not directly related to the show, you're better off in Off Topic. That's why it's here.

Your sig is Stargate related, yes, but you aren't actually talking about the show, you're talking about yourself.

Comment

I'm having trouble loading your sig (56k connection). Is the file size really large?

Later,
            Graculus

Comment

Originally posted by graculus
              I'm having trouble loading your sig (56k connection). Is the file size really large?

Later,
              Graculus
              I checked, and his sig is 234 KB, which excedes the Forum rule of 50 KB (mine is 53, in case anyone is curious, I guess I'm slightly in violation, but it shouldn't make a difference on 56K anyway.)
              Rocky

Comment

Ye gods. And people wonder why I have sigs turned off.

Comment

It wouldn't matter except it keeps of the whole thread from loading quickly where ever sharky posts. Sharky - if you used Photoshop, make sure you Save for Web and try toying with the settings a bit.

Later,
                  Graculus

Comment

It's too bad the sig size thing isn't more heavily enforced. Sharky is hardly the only one with an over-large pic in his sig. But that's a sulk for another thread.

Comment

Originally posted by sharky277
                      finally, its done!!!
                      It looks great!!

Comment

Working...
                      X