No announcement yet.

Spartacus: Blood and Sand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

has anyone watched the "uncut" episodes that starz has been playing on saturdays the last few weeks? they supposedly have new footage but the episodes have all seemed the exact same to me as the orignal run...just wondering if im oblivous to the new footage.

Comment

This show was so AWESOME!!! I actually got to meet Manu Bennett and Liam McIntyre at DragonCon this year!! but.. OMG! I totally re-watch EVERY season!! LOVED IT! Nagron was my fave ship on the show !LOL!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kennythewraith View Post
        has anyone watched the "uncut" episodes that starz has been playing on saturdays the last few weeks? they supposedly have new footage but the episodes have all seemed the exact same to me as the orignal run...just wondering if im oblivous to the new footage.
        I can't IMAGINE what could possibly have been cut from spartacus!! LOL! I mean.... what didn't we see?!?!?! hahahaha!
        sigpic

Comment

Basically they were slightly extended scenes or scenes differently shot with more gore/sexual related stuff that were taken out.
          sigpic

Comment

Which probably wasn't all that much considering SPARTACUS basically left NOTHING to the imagination !LMAO! But that's why I love it!!!
            sigpic

Comment

If anyone is thinking about getting this series on blu ray, right now Amazon is selling every season for 10-17 bucks. I couldn't help it...I had to upgrade. Wish I had not purchased it before hand but hey, what can you do.

Damn you Amazon...
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X