ben
    Daniel

Honorable mention goes out to the smoke monster..... good smokey
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

John Locke(DON'T TELL ME WHAT I CAN'T DO),Benjamin Linus and good ol' Jacob never gets old does it...
      "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

John Lock/Ben Linus!
        sigpic

Comment

From my current rewatch, tonights gonna be the last episodes my favorite:

Lapidus, faraday, miles, Hurley, Kate, sawyer, Juliet and I still am a jack fanboy
          sigpic

Comment

hurley .

though i do like ben, richard, juliet and sawyer a lot too.
            sigpic

Comment

My favourite is Richard. Followed by Ben, Desmond, Juliet, Locke and MiB.

Comment

Top Five.
                5. Daniel Faraday - "...then there might have been side-effects."
                4. Richard Alpert - "Immortal."
                3. Jacob - "What about you?"
                2. Ben Linus - "Dharmacide."
                1. John Locke - "Hair spray? Now I hate to point this out, but..."
                "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

My favourite character is Hurley. Followed by Richard.
                  Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Comment

Top three, probably Desmond, Ben, and Hurley.

Comment

I really love all the characters of Lost; I feel like the excellence of the characters is what makes the show so special. But, if I had to pick favorites, I'd probably rank them as follows:

1. Ben ("Dr. Linus" is probably my all-time favorite episode. "Why Locke?" "Because he's the only one who'll have me!")
                      2. Desmond (He's just a cool character..."See you in another life, brotha!")
                      3. Hurley (Seriously, who doesn't like Hurley?)
                      4. Jacob (Really, really interesting character. "What about you?" That line sends shivers down my spine!)
                      5. Richard (The guy doesn't age. Clearly, that makes him awesome.)

Even making this short list I found myself thinking of other characters who probably belong in my favorites, but I'll leave it like that for now.
                      sigpic
                      Sig and avi by yamiinsane

Comment

Top 3?

1) Hurley, because he's such an honest and down to earth character, brave and loyal, and a little bit nuts sometimes. He's also got a great sense of humour. When the other characters are getting angry and torturing each other and rebelling against whoever's trying to lead, Hurley just gets on with things. And he can build his own golf course!

2) Richard, because he remained enigmatic right up until the end. He never had to shout to make people listen to him, and you get the feeling that he knows more than anybody else yet keeps a lot to himself. Plus he has a super-power (immortality, for a time at least) and super-powers are always cool.

3) Desmond, because he has a great accent and an unfortunate way of being the universe's *****. So much bad stuff happens to him that isn't his fault, but he still remains cool and witty with a decent sense of humour.
                        Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Comment

3. Desmond, because I love Scottish accents. He also looks cool(why does he almost never change that blue shirt of his??)
                          2. Ben, because season 4-onward, we could never tell whether he was evil or good.
                          1. Locke, because of his epic destiny... that led to a pretty pointless end.

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
                            3. Desmond, because I love Scottish accents. He also looks cool(why does he almost never change that blue shirt of his??)
                            2. Ben, because season 4-onward, we could never tell whether he was evil or good.
                            1. Locke, because of his epic destiny... that led to a pretty pointless end.
                            Agree with this as I also love the scottish accent, but that's cause I have one lol. But to add to that list you have to include hurley and sawyer, those two were hyserical.
                            Never Leave A Man Behind...or a Jaffa for that matter

Comment

Originally posted by sgelite View Post
                              Agree with this as I also love the scottish accent, but that's cause I have one lol. But to add to that list you have to include hurley and sawyer, those two were hyserical.
                              Can't wait for you to see the ep where Hurley finds a car in the jungle.

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
                                Can't wait for you to see the ep where Hurley finds a car in the jungle.
                                Lol I heard about that he created a golf course as well didn't he? good ole Hurley
                                Never Leave A Man Behind...or a Jaffa for that matter

Comment

Working...
                                X