Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Desmond, Locke, Hurley, probably in that order

Comment

Hurley, Jack, Kate, Mr. Ecko (wished he stayed), Charlie, Claire, and Aaron of course lol Sun&Jin and Sawyer

Team Ronan

Comment

Benjamin Linus he was really creepy and evil, yes, but he had a reason for being the way he was. on the inside he is just a little boy wanting someone to hug him and tell him he matters. ME did so well in portraying this.
        plus, he's kind of hot in a weird way

Desmond, Charlie, Locke, Hurley, Lapidas are all second, then prolly Sawyer, Sun, and Miles
        "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
        "what?"
        *throat punch*
        My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
        LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Benjamin Linus, John Locke (both of them), Jack, Jin, Miles.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
            Benjamin Linus he was really creepy and evil, yes, but he had a reason for being the way he was. on the inside he is just a little boy wanting someone to hug him and tell him he matters. ME did so well in portraying this.
            plus, he's kind of hot in a weird way
            I totally agree! Ben is very hot in a very creepy way Glad I'm not the only one who thinks so

My other favorites are John Locke and Desmond. Sadly I didn't find the female characters nearly as interesting as the majority of male characters.
            sigpic

Comment

kate and of course hurley

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13277740719861

sigpic

Comment

kate? really? after season 2 she became so insufferable. everytime she went out on a trek i hoped she'd die in a rock slide or something

Comment

sawyer, desmond, juliet, locke, ben, jack, and kate.

hurley ended up irritating me.

but... i'd prob add everyone to my list, b/c i really did like them all.

*thinks about sun and jin*
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Leleth View Post
                    I totally agree! Ben is very hot in a very creepy way Glad I'm not the only one who thinks so

My other favorites are John Locke and Desmond. Sadly I didn't find the female characters nearly as interesting as the majority of male characters.
                    i totally agree. Sun was okay, but she wasn't as strong as the male characters. Juliet ended up annoying me, and Claire just never did it for me anyway (despite our Aussie alliance ). Kate, well, I'm not a kate hater, but i'm close.
                    that's the one part where the writers fell with Lost, the female characters. IMO of course
                    "what?"
                    *throat punch*

Comment

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
                      i totally agree. Sun was okay, but she wasn't as strong as the male characters. Juliet ended up annoying me, and Claire just never did it for me anyway (despite our Aussie alliance ). Kate, well, I'm not a kate hater, but i'm close.
                      that's the one part where the writers fell with Lost, the female characters. IMO of course
                      I too liked Sun, if I had to choose one favorite female character she would be the one. But she never really became one of the very important character that got all the major plot twists and best scenes. Those scenes went to the male characters. Kate showed some potential in the first few seasons but later IMO all she really did was follow Jack around and took care of Claire's baby. Boring
                      sigpic

Comment

Exactly. EVen now I'm trying to remember some good Sun scenes but none come to mind. She screamed really well when the freighter blew up *shrugs* that's all I got.
                        "what?"
                        *throat punch*

Comment

I ended up liking different characters at different times. If I had to put it in who I ended up liking best by the end, it would be Hurley, then Locke, just on character action, and interesting storylines. But there's also the 'loved to look at' aspect, which puts Sawyer in the front. At various times, I liked Charlie, Desmond, Ben, and even minor characters which remain in my memory, like Mr. Eko (sp?) and because certain actors were known to me throughout their career, I enjoyed seeing them, grown up, and all scruff and gruff like Lapedus (sp?).
                          sigpic

Comment

Sawyer was my favourite Lost character. I enjoyed him most in seasons 1-4 though, when he was sexy and snarky.
                            sigpic
                            Thank you to mrscopterdoc for my Ronon sig

Comment

Charlie and Hurly. Charlie was my fave after he died i love Hurly in Lost Episodes.

Comment

Desmond. Live Together, Die Alone; Flashes Before Your Eyes, and The Constant were heartbreaking.

Comment

Working...
                                X