• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sam and Dean playing dress-up?

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
      Sam and Dean playing dress-up?
      Yup, that's the one. Well done. Hey, I know you can't post pictures, but if you have an idea I'd be happy to post the pics for you, if I have them. (It would have to be Dean related, though, because I hardly cap anybody else. )

sigpic
      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
        Yup, that's the one. Well done. Hey, I know you can't post pictures, but if you have an idea I'd be happy to post the pics for you, if I have them. (It would have to be Dean related, though, because I hardly cap anybody else. )
        Ooh, I'd love that! But I am just running in and running out again....busy busy day. You guys would have to wait until I had 2 seconds to think of an idea. But that's not really fair, either. So I understand if you just want to put one up, stars. I'll try to think of one anyway (for if you are willing to wait, or for the next time). Thanks so much for the offer!

And, of COURSE, if it comes from my mind it will be Dean related!!

Comment

Ooh, I'd love that! But I am just running in and running out again....busy busy day. You guys would have to wait until I had 2 seconds to think of an idea. But that's not really fair, either. So I understand if you just want to put one up, stars. I'll try to think of one anyway (for if you are willing to wait, or for the next time). Thanks so much for the offer!

And, of COURSE, if it comes from my mind it will be Dean related!!
          I'm not very inspired myself ATM, so I'll gladly wait for a bright idea from you. Of course, if anybody else would like to post a new threesome that's fine too.

sigpic

Comment

stars, I just sent you a PM with my thoughts for the next one to guess.

Comment

stars, I just sent you a PM with my thoughts for the next one to guess.
              And here it is.

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                Dean with a hurt face?

Sig by me

Comment

Pretty close, I was looking for a little more specific.

Comment

Is it Dean angsting over Sam?

1. Shadow..Sam's getting whumped by Meg
                    2.Benders - Dean thinks Sam's about to get shot
                    3. My Bloody Valentine
                    Spoiler:

Dean listening to Sam going through his blood addiction withdrawal
                    sigpic

Comment

Nope, the last guess was closer. Good idea for one, though. That would be a tricky one!

Comment

Um...Dean with his face highlighted while in the dark?
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

Really, guys, I wasn't trying for hard, just something I like to see. And remember, I said the facial-whump was a close guess...a VERY close guess, but I was looking for more specific.

Comment

Sorry...

blood?
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Goodness gracious, Rig, don't say "sorry"!! I was just teasing, really. *hugs* I should have put a smilie there to take the sting out of it, I suppose, but I was too lazy to go through the extra steps of trying to do so from my phone!

Because I would like a new one myself, here's a hint: You last guess was again almost there, now think 'location'.

Comment

Goodness gracious, Rig, don't say "sorry"!! I was just teasing, really. *hugs* I should have put a smilie there to take the sting out of it, I suppose, but I was too lazy to go through the extra steps of trying to do so from my phone!
                                Won't happen again.

I've always wondered what it's like to be on GW (posting and what not) on a phone. I tried it once (while at the mall, shoe shopping) but I had started to go cross eyed before I got very far...so I gave up.

Because I would like a new one myself, here's a hint: You last guess was again almost there, now think 'location'.
                                Blood on his face? Near his eye?
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X