Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrono trigger
    i always seem to like the episodes others werent that bothered by
    That's different, but a good thing I guess. The question is do you think the episodes that others highly praise are so so?

Question to the forum, what do you think the deal is with Sun losing her ability to speak English? The circumstance appears quite deliberate in my opinion, but I cannot grasp why that might be.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dusk View Post
      That's different, but a good thing I guess. The question is do you think the episodes that others highly praise are so so?

Question to the forum, what do you think the deal is with Sun losing her ability to speak English? The circumstance appears quite deliberate in my opinion, but I cannot grasp why that might be.
      So Jin can be the translator this time around?

Comment

I still find this episode pretty interwining with the flash-sideways with Jin-Sun, wow just goes to show you the different story lines the writers are coming up with to get us the viewers and fans to really be more intense with the show. Amazing and can't wait for the whole picture to come about.

Comment

I'm sure I will enjoy lost more when I have the DVDs. I'd rather figure it all out later anyway. First time through is just to get your feet wet.

Comment

Working...
          X