No announcement yet.

Is Zoe's mother nuts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think she is crazy...yet. Its kinda hard not to be nuts with the stuff that is going on around her!

Comment

Somehow I saw this coming a mile away. She did not handle herself at all at Zoey's death. Keep in mind that this is TV, you usually see the crazy ones on TV react like she did. She became isolated, random, and closed to everyone. Then that "My kid is a terrorist" rant is what convinced me that she was crazy. Though her dead brother could be something akin to one of those angels...
      By Nolamom
      sigpic

Comment

Well
        Spoiler:
        looks like I was right in regards of suicide though I think this wasn't a real suicide and only an attempt.

Poor Amanda.
        He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
        He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
        And he's wonderful.

Comment

And I'm hoping what I saw really happened.
          no means no, and so does pepper spray
          Sig by The Carpenter
          sigpic

Comment

I think she's just severly depressed not crazy. Depressed enough to feel like there is nothing else to live for which is the pretext for most suicides. Daughter is a terrorist, husband is a murdering thief, lost her job and she doesn't seem to have any friends or other family to turn to for emotional support. Claries doesn't really count.

Comment

Originally posted by pipi View Post
              Claries doesn't really count.
              I wouldn't say that. If Amanda survives, I think she will only become more and more reliant on Clarice, (to the point where Clarice may actually be able to convert her to the OneTrueGod religion? )

Comment

Originally posted by abc123 View Post
                I wouldn't say that. If Amanda survives, I think she will only become more and more reliant on Clarice, (to the point where Clarice may actually be able to convert her to the OneTrueGod religion? )
                The relationship between Amanda and Clarice is more of a rebound after getting dumped. It's a false friendship, they don't even know each other, Amanda is just desperate and vulnerable to talk to anyone who'll listen given that the whole colony hates her for raising a terrorist which was her own fault for opening her mouth in the first place. If Clarices dies, Amanda wouldn't give two hoots. That's why she has nothing to live for.

She'd make an excellent suicide bomber for the STO if Claries can work her magic.

Comment

I think Amanda has snapped. First she was depressed, then she started hallucinating and then suicide. Yes, I really thing she has snapped. She is gone, wacko, loco, out there and crazy.
                  sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

from the season 1.5 trailer

Spoiler:
                    it looks like she does jump and daniel makes a virtual copy of her.
                    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                    X