Is Zoe's mother nuts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Zoe's mother nuts?

She sees dead people and is an alky.. just saying.. I wonder if Zoe shows herself to her mother and sends her over the edge..
    My Story:
    http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/10...%80%99s-story/

I haven't watched tonight's episode yet, but being an alcoholic doesn't have anything to do with being nuts

Seeing dead people, now that's another story
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I think she's all over the place mental wise.

Comment

Maybe she is seeing angels.
        sigpic

Comment

I agree with Ukko....in BSG Anders said the final five were given visions of what was coming and that must have been a long while before the attack on their civilization maybe Amanda is being warned
          "I'm being extremely clever up here and there's no one to stand around looking impressed! What's the point in having you all?!" - The Doctor (#11)

Comment

I would say she is a lady that needs some real help .
            no means no, and so does pepper spray
            Sig by The Carpenter
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
              I think she's all over the place mental wise.
              And personally, I only see things getting worse for her. For now at least.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

i think she's got issues. Now, how much of it was 'real' and how much might have been 'i don't understand her, lock her up until i do', who knows.

but even in the open of the show, amanda kinda has this 'barely hanging in there' look
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

A few fries short of a happy meal,
                  Rowing with one oar in the water.
                  The light is on but noone's home.
                  Sig by The Carpenter
                  sigpic

Comment

so, what do you really think

sigpic

Comment

Well I think that they have made her the "fall guy" for when Daniel finds out that she is being used by that faction to get info. As to how far they will take her drinking and stuff I have no idea.
                      Sig by The Carpenter
                      sigpic

Comment

Technically, this isn't a spoiler since David Eick said it's no longer happening, but

Spoiler:
                        Originally, the visions of her brother that she was seeing were supposed to be caused somehow by Vergis. He threatened to destroy everything Daniel loved, so he was going to start by messing with her mind until she breaks.

But since David Eick said they dropped the subplot, she just ends up looking crazy. Which I guess is a little understandable, given recent events and the fact that she's been hospitalized before.

I was actually suspecting that she was having true visions of "something greater," as was often the case in BSG.

Comment

in the past, 'prophets' were often seen as crazy

as if their touch and 'in' with the future and unknown somehow messes them up in the here and now

sigpic

Comment

I think so. I really don't like her that much.
                            sigpic

Comment

I love Amanda and Paula Malcomson does a great job portraying her. IMO Amanda is very fragile. We know that she doesn't have the steadiest nerves and was already institutionalized at least once and now she has to deal with the loss of her daughter and the fact that said daughter might be a terrorist. She is falling apart and the use of drugs and alcohol probably hasten her downfall. It would be interesting to now if the visions of her brother are simply delusions or really visions but I agree with the fall guy theory. I have a feeling that she will become a truly tragic character. If we stick to Greek and Roman literature and mythology it would be fitting if Daniel would kill her in a fit of madness....or she commits suicide.
                              He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
                              He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
                              And he's wonderful.

Comment

Working...
                              X