Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long b4 Zoe gives up on her humanity?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long b4 Zoe gives up on her humanity?

At some point we all loose our faith in humanity. Now imagine you were never born and you just remember being a person. Imagine being treated like property and being used to kill people for other people.

When do you think Zoes gonna say @#$% it and turn on Capricans? Me personally I think itll be when her dad knows its her but does something totally inhumane anyways. Stealing her code and putting it in a robot was close, but not yet.

I'm guessing you don't read the descriptions of the shows when you browse the guide (cable or sat box).

I think that people are thinking way too much about Zoe. They forget that the character Tamara is now being "fleshed out" so to speak.

You are trying to progress event too quickly. The Cylons have yet to be mass produced and there is a period in which they serve humans unconditionally. the series takes place roughly 58 years prior to "The Fall" and the Articles of Colonization were signed 52 years before the fall. William Adama was still in school as a teen when the Cylons revolted. Settle down and enjoy the ride.
    How to Survive an Alien Attack

Comment

hoping real soon this series needs to get the bsg back-story going.
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
        hoping real soon this series needs to get the bsg back-story going.
        They can't rush things too much. I think they are building the foundation quite nicely for the most part.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Zoey will lose her humanity when Lacie dies. That's my guess. That's not to say she'll turn into a cold blooded killer, she'll just be more machine and emotionless.

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
            They can't rush things too much. I think they are building the foundation quite nicely for the most part.
            Indeed, I agree. I hope to not see too much BSG backstory for a while.

Comment

from the season 1.5 trailer

Spoiler:
              daniel is shown making more centerons so the zoe program must finally give in at some point and embrace her machine destiny.
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

That true an all we know so far is that were under humanity control, not which side they were control by.
                I am guesting the one true god gange seize control of the Cylons, the trailer seem to suggest this. I think this will happen in second half of season 1.

Comment

Originally posted by kymeric View Post
                  At some point we all loose our faith in humanity. Now imagine you were never born and you just remember being a person. Imagine being treated like property and being used to kill people for other people.

When do you think Zoes gonna say @#$% it and turn on Capricans? Me personally I think itll be when her dad knows its her but does something totally inhumane anyways. Stealing her code and putting it in a robot was close, but not yet.
                  I just did.

Comment

Working...
                  X