i hope lana dont come back again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i hope lana dont come back again

i really hope she dont and she cant act in my opinion and the only ones that would disagree with me are men that fancy her
    sigpic

She wasn't bad early on but the character got really dry really quick.
    How to Survive an Alien Attack

Comment

I want her to come back....

Comment

I think that Kristin Kreuk is a good actress, but I don't want her to come back to Smallville, as I'd like to see her in some other shows instead.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
          I want her to come back....
          surprise surprise
          sigpic

Comment

she's a bad actress hence i hated all the seasons that she was in, ever since she left, smallvillie became good!... end thread

Comment

i like lana and the actress that played her.

she was clark's first love.
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post

Lana was alright, but her time is over. IMO, she shouldn't come back. This is about Clark and Lois now. Lana should be left for the past.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Well, I'm only up to Season 5 (plus what's been aired of 10 and a few other random episodes). Lana's not my favorite character, but it would make sense to have her and Lex back in Season 10 since they were big parts of the show for so long.

Comment

Originally posted by Starsaber View Post
                    Well, I'm only up to Season 5 (plus what's been aired of 10 and a few other random episodes). Lana's not my favorite character, but it would make sense to have her and Lex back in Season 10 since they were big parts of the show for so long.
                    Indeed, Lex is far more important to have than Lana though.

Comment

Originally posted by Starsaber View Post
                      Wait until you catch up. Lex and Lana really spent too much time in the show. You're only up to season five so I can't really go into detail but once Lois entered the show, there was no real need for Lana because the development for the Lois/Clark relationship was going to start. Instead of working on the single most important relationship Clark will ever have, all we got was the Same Clark/Lana crap until she finally left. It wasn't that bad in the beginning because we knew that Lana was Clark's childhood/high school sweetheart but once Lois was introduced, that was the final nail in relationships coffin yet they kept banging away at it.

The same with Lex. Once he started to become the rival of Superman we know he will become, rather than Clark's friend, they should have had him leave. But no, they just went on with it and instead of Lex becoming a powerful, angry, dangerous, egomaniacal genius who's out to kill Superman, he became.. what's the word... oh, emo. The only thing Lex needed was a teddy bear to hold onto while he cries and an iPod filled with The Promise Ring and Green Day.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                        Indeed, Lex is far more important to have than Lana though.
                        I totally agree with that.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post

Oh PLEASE, she was Clark's first crush, not his first lovel read the comics

Comment

Yeah, but Smallville isn't the comics. That should be very obvious by now.
                            sigpic
                            Stargate Chicago Con 2010 Attendee

Comment

I have to agree, Lana bugged me
                              Even With Your Face In The Gutter You Still Had The Hero In Your Heart

Always Hold On To Smallville

Comment

Working...
                              X