• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Catching up with Paul McGillion

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2010/0...aul-mcgillion/

more in the official article.

… ON SGU
    “I’ve never met any of the Stargate Universe cast. Honestly, only saw a part of one episode, and they were all covered in hazmat suits out in the ice. I couldn't get a really good vibe for it. I hope it goes for a long time for them.

“I had a great run there and it was a great character I got to play. And I wish it to everybody else that’s on that show. I felt that it helped me a lot for my career. Beckett was such a great character, and I hope other actors be able to get a character like that and run it for a couple of years.”

… ON LIFE
    “Life is great out here. I love being in Vancouver. I miss LA a little bit and see what’s going on. But my sweetheart’s up here. Life is good. I miss Stargate. I don’t know what’s going to happen with [the movie].

“It’s really flattering, to know that you can have that sort of an impact with a television series is crazy. Have a character with that compelling nature. I never had an idea of it before this genre. It’s a special genre, it really is. Some people watch football, some people watch soccer, some people watch sci-fi.

… ON ‘CONAN‘
    “I’m so happy! I was with Jason [Momoa] and Joe Flanigan in Australia when he got the HBO series. I was with him when he got that. And then he called me when he got ‘Conan.’ We had a long chat before he went off to shoot it just a couple of weeks ago. I’m just so happy for him. Him and I are really good friends and I’m just jazzed. It’s just perfect. When I heard that I’m like, ‘Of course!’ I’m just so happy for him.”

… ON HIS OTHER CASTMATES
    “I know David’s [Hewlett] directing something in Europe right now. That’s pretty cool. He’ll do a great job at it. I can see lots of that coming his way. He’s got a great mind for it.

“I talked to Rachel [Luttrell] a long time ago. I haven’t seen her lately. I think she’s doing well. I saw Joe not too long ago down at a Creation convention before Christmas, and Martin Gero was there as well. I think everyone’s doing well. They’re doing their own thing.”
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84
Working...
X