Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As much as I adore Rush, I do hope some of the other characters get a look in sometimes. In small portions, obviously, I don't want to deprive RC of screen time.

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
      Spoiler:
      Twenty bucks on Telford being out of the picture by then.

I'll put TJ down as referee, though. Maybe even Eli.
      I'll take that bet
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

ed writes: “Do you guys have any location shooting planned for season 2? Location shooting as in Nevada/New Mexico, not “20 miles from Vancouver”.”

Answer: As a matter of fact, we do. Rob will be racking up the airmiles when it comes time for him to direct Malice.
        http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...hives-mailbag/
        sigpic
        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

So maybe there will be multiple gate visits in this one?

Comment

Where's jel? As he's the thread starter, he must now update the first post to reflect the newly-found identity of the Director.

*Sigh* This would be much easier if I started the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
              Where's jel? As he's the thread starter, he must now update the first post to reflect the newly-found identity of the Director.

*Sigh* This would be much easier if I started the thread.
              Thats why its more fun. Watching you stress out over this. Concidentally I updated the first post with Jumper's new info and forgot about adding the director.
              Jelgate is right

Comment

It's not "ed", it's "red", you *******! RED! As in me! You put the "r" right back where you found it, you hear me? It was thanks to me that we have discovered this crucial bit of information!

Comment

Small update:

I head back to my office and read [Rob’s first draft of Malice]. Great script! It’s going to be one hell of a location shoot!
                  http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...s-is-the-plan/

Comment

When there is a list of episode updates in the subscribed threads list, you know the last post is going to be from PG15.

Comment

It's what I do.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                        It's what I do.
                        Getting an odd "200" flashback moment.
                        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Sounds like a concentration camp sort of episode. Doesn't Malice mean torture, or, seeing others torture?

Season 2 seems to look more promising than the first.

Comment

Originally posted by globex View Post
                            Sounds like a concentration camp sort of episode. Doesn't Malice mean torture, or, seeing others torture?

Which is great because season one has been brilliant.

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
                              Which is great because season one has been brilliant.
                              Well I hope that someone loses a limb

Comment

Originally posted by globex View Post

Malice is the intent and/or threat to harm someone. Please note it goes beyond to hurt someone physically. Their are other ways to harm someone. And then thier is actual malice which is totally different in dealing with libel and slander
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X