• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recon (608)

Visit the Episode GuideLOST SEASON SIX
    RECON
    EPISODE NUMBER - 608

Locke sends a skeptical Sawyer to Hydra Island on a recon mission. In a very different life, James uses his position as a police detective to hunt the man he blames for his parents' deaths.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 25 March 2010, 04:54 PM.

Not a bad episode, i am however more interested in next weeks episode.

Comment

i loved it !!!enough said.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by boyd22 View Post
        Not a bad episode, i am however more interested in next weeks episode.
        indeed next weeks seems to be good.

I can't stand episodes like this one where nothing significant happens plotwise, same with last weeks. Although i could stomach last weeks as Ben is a fantastic character to watch.

Just a hunch but i wouldn't be surprised if its Desmond thats locked inside that room that Sawyer enquired about on the sub.

Looking forward to next weeks which will feature Richard and the Black Rock .

Comment

I loved it. It was nice to see (or hear) what happened to some older characters like Chang, Charlotte etc. And I never saw the Sawyer as a cop thing coming. I think Josh Holloway and Ken Leung would make an awesome cop action-drama.

About6 next week:
          Spoiler:
          Supossedly, Nestor Carbonell said in an interview that most of the island's mysteries would be answered in episodes 9 and 15, so next week should be great.
          || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Off the top of my head, I can't remember a Sawyer episode that good in a very long time. Wow! Also the first time I've been properly engrossed in the flashsideways more than the main timeline

Comment

Oh Sawyer! I'd love to know what exactly it was that made him become a cop and not a criminal. Something islandish I'm sure. I thought Charlotte being there was a little forced, but her shooting him down was fantastic! You go girl!
              sigpic

Comment

yes, a little wasting time, so they can hurry up and go on vacation..

Originally posted by Demoniser View Post
                indeed next weeks seems to be good.

I can't stand episodes like this one where nothing significant happens plotwise, same with last weeks. Although i could stomach last weeks as Ben is a fantastic character to watch.

Just a hunch but i wouldn't be surprised if its Desmond thats locked inside that room that Sawyer enquired about on the sub.

Looking forward to next weeks which will feature Richard and the Black Rock .
                My Story:
                http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/10...%80%99s-story/

Comment

The opening scene in the alternate universe was brilliant. Loved Sawyer as a cop. And chasing Anthony Cooper. Still Locke's father?

Sayid isn't here anymore. Please leave a message.

Charlotte mayve been my least favorite cameo of the season so far. She just seemed out of plaqce.. It was great to see Liam, where's charlie?!

It continues to hurt seeing Locke being used as a vessel. Terry O Quinn is awesome this year. Locke really is dead, and this new character has a completely different vibe. New accent, new walk. I can't wait to see more in the alternate world.

What was Sawyers line this episdoe...can't remember but it was gold as always
                  When the mind is enlightened, the body matters not.

Comment

Very nice episode last night. I have yet to be disappointed this season.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

boy this episode left me at the edge of my seat. How interesting that Sawyer and Miles were cops in the flash sideways. I thought the scene with Sawyer and Mr. Wittmore was tight and just wondering who else is upon that sub. Can't wait for the next episode. I wonder if Jin and Sun are going to find each other again, maybe in due time.

Comment

Originally posted by Amalthea View Post
                        Oh Sawyer! I'd love to know what exactly it was that made him become a cop and not a criminal. Something islandish I'm sure. I thought Charlotte being there was a little forced, but her shooting him down was fantastic! You go girl!
                        It's starting to look like all of their lives in the flash-sideways are different because Jacob wasn't there to nudge them toward the island and their fate in the island timeline.
                        || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

I had a theory about that, actually. Jacob's involvement in Sawyers life was giving him the pen, so that he could write the note which sparked his criminal pursuit of "Sawyer". My thoughts are, in the flash-sideways, he was never given a pen and thus never able to write the note; without that, his pursuit wasn't as ferverous, at least at first, and he instead sought to become a police officer so that he could prevent that from happening to other people. Over time, his obsession with Sawyer lead to him going down the route he is going down, obviously unable to forget.

Kind of forced, but it's the only thing I can think of that makes "sense" given what we know.

Comment

Originally posted by Joachim View Post
                            I had a theory about that, actually. Jacob's involvement in Sawyers life was giving him the pen, so that he could write the note which sparked his criminal pursuit of "Sawyer". My thoughts are, in the flash-sideways, he was never given a pen and thus never able to write the note; without that, his pursuit wasn't as ferverous, at least at first, and he instead sought to become a police officer so that he could prevent that from happening to other people. Over time, his obsession with Sawyer lead to him going down the route he is going down, obviously unable to forget.

Kind of forced, but it's the only thing I can think of that makes "sense" given what we know.
                            I don't think it's that forced... Makes sense in my book.

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

The Man In Black is my favourite character
                              "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Working...
                              X