Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im very interested to see what happens with the story line now after how they left season 2

Comment

Originally posted by Low-Ki 666 View Post
      im very interested to see what happens with the story line now after how they left season 2
      There are so many great possibilities. I just wonder which route they will choose?
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

all this talk about fringe makes me want to watch the seasons again lol and i only finished watching everything for a second time like 3 months ago lol...im also very interested to see where this road goes i kind of saw the season 2 ending coming a bit when we found out about the doubles in the last episode in the alternate universe....i hope the ending of last seasons provides more awesome story lines...and i really wanna go more in depths on the bald characters they are some awesome characters... i forget there actuall name so its a good thing i might watch it all again lol

Comment

all this talk about fringe makes me want to watch the seasons again lol and i only finished watching everything for a second time like 3 months ago lol...im also very interested to see where this road goes i kind of saw the season 2 ending coming a bit when we found out about the doubles in the last episode in the alternate universe....i hope the ending of last seasons provides more awesome story lines...and i really wanna go more in depths on the bald characters they are some awesome characters... i forget there actuall name so its a good thing i might watch it all again lol
          I think you mean the Observers.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
            I think you mean the Observers.
            Thats what there name was i knew it was something simple but i couldn't remember it lol thank you very much for helping me remember there names

Comment

Thats what there name was i knew it was something simple but i couldn't remember it lol thank you very much for helping me remember there names
              Don't mention it.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
              X