X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fringe Renewed for 3rd Season

Exclusive: 'Fringe' picked up for a third season

Sci-fi fans who may be concerned about the state of the genre on network TV (we’re looking at you, V and FlashForward) have at least one reason to rejoice: EW has learned exclusively that Fox has picked up Fringe for a third season. Though the show isn’t exactly blowing the roof off of Nielsen — it’s been averaging just 7.6 million viewers and is ranked No. 50 in the all-important adults 18-49 demographic this season — it managed to survive in a tough new time period on Thursdays.
    http://hollywoodinsider.ew.com/2010/...-third-season/

I am glad it wil be around next year. I enjoy it a lot. I intend to get it on DVD as each season is released. Can't wait to see what they come up with next.

Comment

im very happy about this i didnt think it would get renewed
      sigpic
      The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Very good news. I sometimes struggle with the "gross factor" on this show (this is, quite honestly, about the darkest show I watch - my preferences tend toward lighter fare), but I love the characters and the parallel universe arc, so I'm glad to see it will still be around to keep telling that story.
          - Life after Stargate -
          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
          sigpic

Comment

I love this show, I'm so glad to hear it's been renewed for another season. More weirdness, more looney loveable Walter.
            Chicago Con Attendee 2011
            Chicago Con Attendee 2010
            GateCon Attendee 2008
            Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

Originally posted by pisces27 View Post
              I love this show, I'm so glad to hear it's been renewed for another season. More weirdness, more looney loveable Walter.
              Woo-hoo!

I'm glad its been renewed too!
              sigpic

Comment

Yes! Great news!
                sigpic

Comment

This is great news! I really felt that if this show was dropped then what else would there be to look forward to. Many shows that I thought were really different and had great interesting characters seemed to be dropped after 2 seasons. I'm glad some sense has prevailed in the TV industry in this case!

Long may the weirdness, and of course the lovely Walter and his whacky view of the universe and all its mysteries continue!

Comment

This is indeed great news. I love this show, and really look forward to them telling more of this wonderful story next season. I think FOX made a wise decision.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

YEEEEEEES! although i seen very little of season two, i am very happy that it got a season three, i hope they can develop the arc more and set an end date. I only hope that jj abrams does not butcher this like he did with his alias season 4-5 crap.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
                        YEEEEEEES! although i seen very little of season two, i am very happy that it got a season three, i hope they can develop the arc more and set an end date. I only hope that jj abrams does not butcher this like he did with his alias season 4-5 crap.
                        I don't see this show being "butchered".
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Fringe fans rejoice! Fantastic news!! In other news, Abrams says Season 2 finale will outdo the first, in a deeper way... http://scifiwire.com/2010/03/how-fri...ises-to-sh.php
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                            I don't see this show being "butchered".
                            ok. ^^, i hope it stays that way.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                              This is indeed great news. I love this show, and really look forward to them telling more of this wonderful story next season. I think FOX made a wise decision.
                              For once...they did!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X