Size of Eureka

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Size of Eureka

Has it ever been said exactly how big Eureka is? Or even how big the town's population is?

Not that I ever saw. I would imagine that it is a community of a couple of thousand though. Not too big. Otherwise Henry would always be fixing cars and not any of his super cool science stuff.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
      Not that I ever saw. I would imagine that it is a community of a couple of thousand though. Not too big. Otherwise Henry would always be fixing cars and not any of his super cool science stuff.
      Do we know if hes the only mechanic in town?

Comment

He's the only one we've seen so far. *shrugs*
        sigpic

Comment

In "Games People Play" the population is mentioned at approx 3000.
          Dwindling eventually down to two.

edit: It was Carter who said it while he was talking to Henry about Jo's disappearance.
          Last edited by Jynjyr; 09 March 2010, 02:37 AM.
          You're never too old to do something goofy.
          sigpic
          Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Today, I was watching Duck, Duck Goose and Carter mentioned the population (which was as you said, 3000).

Comment

Is Eureka in Utah, where there is a city called Eureka, or is it somewhere else. It would be on the west coast I think and looks like somewhere in Utah, Nevada, Idaho, or Montana. I never heard them say exactly.

Comment

They say somewhere along the way it's in Oregon. The one with Jack commemorating his dead girlfriend. Sorry, I can't remember the episode name.
                sigpic

Comment

According to Wikipedia it's in Oregon, though the pilot was in Washington state.

Comment

Working...
                  X