Early Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoshi_Reed View Post
    And looks like you predicted God Friended Me in 2010.

BRAVO!
    Actually God Friended Me is just a remake of Person of Interest but without the terrorists, the knee capping and other violence scenes.

They even got a similar set up.

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
      I loved this show, but it wasn't just the same once Fisher Stevens left it and they brought in Kristy Swanson and the kid. Fisher's character was easily the best thing about the show, but that's not why I watched it. I loved the plot of the show, which was and still is unique (unless someone decides to do a new version, with people getting Facebook news or Twitters a day before something happens).
      Also a fan of Early Edition... at least early on. Not sure how far I ended up watching any more, but probably at least the first season.

As for a different take.. There was Tru Calling, which had a very similar vibe to this show, staring Eliza Dushku in 2003/4. Instead of a newspaper, she simply was caught in a groundhog day scenario - resetting over and over, and having to fix things until the universe was happy.
      back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
      "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
      "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
      and lots more!

Comment

Hi. New member here. ???? Anybody here from Earlydues old Early Edition Forum? We had sooo much fun together. I met lots of people and made lots of friends there. ????

Comment

you can find lots of early edition on the tube, ben watching for a few days and it holds up well come on back and relive the good old days with gary hobson and chuck fishman and one beloved orange tabby, they sure don't make them like they used to.

Early Edition Opening

Last edited by epg20; 12 September 2020, 10:19 PM.

Comment

Really good show. Kyle Chandler was a strong lead and it had a good premise. Liked the idea behind the show that the future could be changed for the better. Also liked that one of the main characters was blind as it helped to show a strong female who happened to be blind but that trait did not define or limit her.

Comment

Alice Eve To Headline CBS’ ‘Early Edition’ Reboot Pilot

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

I did find this on Amazon and it's a DVD box set of the whole series. It's by VEI and I don't know if there are issues with it like there are with VEI's Stargate box sets. Here is the link:

Early Edition: The Complete Collection

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Originally posted by candi View Post
                  Hi. New member here. ???? Anybody here from Earlydues old Early Edition Forum? We had sooo much fun together. I met lots of people and made lots of friends there. ????
                  Nope! But, I do lament the earlier days of the www for very similar reasons. Sadly these kinds of forums are now dying off thanks to the likes of Facebook...
                  back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
                  "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
                  "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
                  and lots more!

Comment

Working...
                  X