This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopes

- It's the final season of "Smallville".
    - They promote it and write it as the final season. End it properly.
    - MR back as Lex for a couple of eps to do justice to his character as I disliked his send-off and subsequent story line. He is vital to the mythos.
    - Flight if it doesn't happen this season. I can forgo the tights.

Clark better learn to fly this current season considering
    Spoiler:
    Zod can now fly. If there is a showdown at the end of this season between them, he needs to be on equal footing. Plus him not flying is getting ridiculous. I guess they have their behind the scenes reasons, but enough already.

Fear

- Allison Mack won't return.
    - Lana. Clark closed that book (literally and figuratively). Do not reopen it!!

I really do think that this should be the final season. The older a show gets, the more expensive it becomes. I just don't see them green lighting an 11th season based purely on cost. It may be doing fine in the ratings on Friday night, but they are still not what they used to pull in their old time slot that was taken over by a new, cheaper show that has done great in the ratings for the CW. Plus, imo, they would have to throw a lot of money at TW to lure him back. I just really don't see him coming back.

So I want a properly written final season because everyone is prepared for it to be the final season. Send the show out with a bang, and 10 is a nice even number. Don't leave it up to chance because I think those chances are fairly slim for a renewal, and then we're left with an unsatisfying end to a great show. They could spin it off into another show. I'd watch it as long as JH as the Green Arrow was in it.
    IMO always implied.

Comment

James from Atlanta: Have you heard if we finally get Lois for all 22 episodes of Smallville season 10?
      Details of Erica Durance's contact for next season are still up in the air, but I have it on good authority that we will "probably" see Lois "more than usual" on Smallville next year.

Hamilton in Brentwood, Tenn.: Is this Chloe's last season on Smallville?
      All I can tell you is that there is no deal yet for Allison Mack to return to Smallville next year. That could change at any time, but nothing so far...

http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/watch...erfeed_kristin

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
        James from Atlanta: Have you heard if we finally get Lois for all 22 episodes of Smallville season 10?
        Details of Erica Durance's contact for next season are still up in the air, but I have it on good authority that we will "probably" see Lois "more than usual" on Smallville next year.

Hamilton in Brentwood, Tenn.: Is this Chloe's last season on Smallville?
        All I can tell you is that there is no deal yet for Allison Mack to return to Smallville next year. That could change at any time, but nothing so far...

http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/watch...erfeed_kristin
        I really hope Chloe is around next season. This show wouldn't be the same without her.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
          I really hope Chloe is around next season. This show wouldn't be the same without her.
          Definitely, she is a part of the Smallville mythos. And IMO, one of its best characters.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
            Definitely, she is a part of the Smallville mythos. And IMO, one of its best characters.
            I share that same opinion, my friend. All we can do is hope.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
              he is still not flying in season 9..? oh boy.... i am season three. ^^
              It's just part of the rule they made for themselves to keep it from crossing into Superman's territory entirely. But Clark gets more and more like him as time goes on anyway.

Hopes:
              - Chloe. End of story.
              - Justice League develops into a full-blown team (like the JSA) and actually gets seen on screen and called by name.
              - Clark and Lois keep dating, which means...
              - ...no Lana. Except as some rogue person with powers or a potential JL member, but nothing with Clark.
              - Clark finally joins the League.
              - Return of Lex Luthor.
              - Flights and tights.
              - Superman reveals himself to the world.

Fears:
              - None of the above will happen.
              - A villain will be horribly misused, even worse than Doomsday.
              Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
              Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post

Fears:
                - None of the above will happen.
                - A villain will be horribly misused, even worse than Doomsday.
                I cant see the tights and i dont think i want them in smallville. That would in turn take away the reveal to the world id think. Unless they can come up with an imaginative way of doing so. On the villain point, i think if they cant get lex back then a new one will be introduced and it could go very wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by marty2006 View Post
                  I cant see the tights and i dont think i want them in smallville. That would in turn take away the reveal to the world id think. Unless they can come up with an imaginative way of doing so. On the villain point, i think if they cant get lex back then a new one will be introduced and it could go very wrong.
                  Right now, I really don't want to think about that possibility. I really hope they can get Lex back in some capacity.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Right now, I really don't want to think about that possibility. I really hope they can get Lex back in some capacity.
                    Yeah me to. I wonder how they will get around the whole Lex knowing CK's secret?

Comment

Originally posted by marty2006 View Post
                      Yeah me to. I wonder how they will get around the whole Lex knowing CK's secret?
                      They'll do an epic retcon. A retcon so big, it would make the comic book writers envious of it's scale.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                        They'll do an epic retcon. A retcon so big, it would make the comic book writers envious of it's scale.
                        That probably would indeed be the case. As long as they bring him back, I could live with it.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                          Or a shows favourite ' i got a bump on the head and missed it' lol

As fifth says aslong as hes back i can accept it.

Comment

I just firmly believe that Lex Luthor has to return for the final season. He is after all Superman's ultimate nemesis.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I just firmly believe that Lex Luthor has to return for the final season. He is after all Superman's ultimate nemesis.
                              Indeed, Dr. Fate proved that to Clark in Absolute Justice.

Comment

Maybe if they reinvent the suit a little, I wouldn't mind, less tights-like. I understand he is gone, but I found Braniac to be a bigger villain. Plus James Marsters is just awesome. If he came back and took over Lex, that might be something. Then they can resolve his knowing Clark's secret by having some of his memory erased when Braniac is banished.

Comment

Working...
                                X