Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if clark does not fly then i seriously will not buy any of the series box sets as it will be a waste of my good money clark should have been flying from end of season 4 and started the whole i am superman in thights thing from 8 season.

leaving it till the tenneth season is down rite stupid atlest it looked like at the end of S9 that he may ahve accepted himself and will fly after taking out the blue kryptonie if he does not i will not watch the rest of the season there be no point

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
      They better not kill Chloe.

Anyway...YAY!...for the announcement of this being the final season...that way the writers know exactly how they need to write it rather than them not knowing until it's too late.
      seriously i wouldnt mind it if they did kill Clhoe, as much as i like her if its what propels him to fly then go for it
      Last Movie Watched
      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
      Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
        seriously i wouldnt mind it if they did kill Clhoe, as much as i like her if its what propels him to fly then go for it
        I wouldn't mind her dying near the finale, but any sooner is too soon. I wuv her....alot...

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
          I wouldn't mind her dying near the finale, but any sooner is too soon. I wuv her....alot...
          Yeah that would be good if it happened like that
          Last Movie Watched
          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
          Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by ukguy30 View Post
            if clark does not fly then i seriously will not buy any of the series box sets as it will be a waste of my good money clark should have been flying from end of season 4 and started the whole i am superman in thights thing from 8 season.

leaving it till the tenneth season is down rite stupid atlest it looked like at the end of S9 that he may ahve accepted himself and will fly after taking out the blue kryptonie if he does not i will not watch the rest of the season there be no point
            I think we can place good money on him flying. It seems to be the number one demand by all fans of this show.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
              I think we can place good money on him flying. It seems to be the number one demand by all fans of this show.
              I sure hope that is the case. They should listen to us on this one.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

@alan wake @the fifth man

yes defo i mean any good show not only sticks to then history/mytho of the genre but they listen to the fans i mean sales of the entire 10 seasons box set will not bring in much money if he does not fly but i think theres a strong chance he will,

when he w as stabed with blue kyptoniteand zod had been taken u could see his face he was sort of at peace and it was as if he knew he was going to be allrite now if say that mars guy saves him or any of the JL seriously who ever is writing the series needs a good f**king slap the only reason all of us watch it is so he becomes superman,

but if u also look at the beginning of the Episode u can see that martha gives him a outfit with the superman symbol on it so its a very good chance roll one season ten yey lol

Comment

I think maybe another way to look at it is, maybe it isn't because he doesn't have the ability... but because he's resisting his destiny so much.

He doesn't want to become what he knows he will be, and subconsciously that's holding him back.

Comment

I think maybe another way to look at it is, maybe it isn't because he doesn't have the ability... but because he's resisting his destiny so much.

He doesn't want to become what he knows he will be, and subconsciously that's holding him back.
                    Well then, I sure hope he fully embraces his destiny this season.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Agreed. That's how I've always viewed it.
                      IMO always implied.

Comment

It really is time for him to overcome that. He has come so far in other respects. Making this step is next in his progression IMO.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Well he already has the suit (just has to put it on) so the only thing left really is to fly. And take the name Superman.
                          || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

I want move Hawkman and the Justice League for sure! I do fear that the whole Clois thing will kill the fun of the show. To me, coupling only makes shows dull. I was kinda happy at the finale when Clark was an ass to her. I am a new Smallville viewer began watching at the end of season 8. So it's all kinda strange for me.

Comment

Working...
                            X