No announcement yet.

Eureka Airing Schedule & Ratings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They could at least lie to us some and say that we're getting a 24 episode "season" so we get 12 episodes per year. Just like before.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by raduzhok View Post
      It seems to me that it's a business strategy. Each half season is packaged and sold as if it is a full season, and thus the producers are getting twice as much for half of what they used to produce and release. The consumer always loses, except at least we get something we wanted, even if we're paying twice as much.
      Well, and there's also the issue of the cast raises. I can't find it now, but I saw a short interview with Colin Ferguson back between S3 & S3.5 talking about this. He was very nice and diplomatic about it - I didn't get the impression that he was complaining. But basically what he said was that the cast have raises built into their contracts for every season. But if it's technically not a new season, they don't have to give the raises.
      - Life after Stargate -
      Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
      Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
      sigpic

Comment

feels like 2 or more years for one season with the long breaks
        this will die out soon and there goes next one of the good shows what are left in tv to watch

i have syfyunivers.ru channel now so basically it's worst then uk version even ... shows clark and luice superman show like 6 times a day

so cant help out with any ratings even
        would like to see more west channels on my tv then east one's
        but well my country is to small to afford west tv channels so cant help out with ratings
        why not make international channel where they show every episode in the same time and get raitings like that
        think of 101 countrays 6 biljon people even if it's a 5% of it who will watch and make it worldwide
        then all who like can watch it and ratings would be fine to make a show last longer then few seasons
        sorry about my lack of language skills as it is not my daily language and have learned it by my self as not from any help of others or a school

Comment

Eventually, everything will head into the 'streaming' approach to watching, so they won't even be airing it on tv. The network (syfy in this case) is going to lose big time, but then, so too, will the production company, because with streaming, unless they start charging on that front, while we may have to wait however much time before it airs there, we do have the advantage of waiting, and watching the whole thing thru. Will they still even put it out on DVD/Blue Ray at that point? There is a strong chance, being able to buy a season, will be a thing of the past.
          sigpic

Comment

Ratings for #411 - 2,016,000 viewers and 0.7 in the 18-49 demo.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...ka-more/97860/
            - Life after Stargate -
            Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
            Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
            sigpic

Comment

Ratings for #412 - 2,162,000 and 0.8 18-49. That's up from last week.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...ch-more/98439/
              - Life after Stargate -
              sigpic

Comment

New Eureka starts in the UK on 9th August. I hope it picks up.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X