New FARSCAPE fan!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watched Season 1 and 3 episodes of Season 3
    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Hey all I just became a Farscape fan about 3 months ago. I ran across it on netflix. I became addicted instantly. I have already gone through all 4 seasons and am about to watch the peacekeeper wars. Just wanna say it is possibly the best scifi show I have ever seen and I am so sad that it is about to be ending for me. I think they should do a full length feature film that continues the stories. I think that it could every bit as popular and successfull as star trek was. Maybe even better.

Comment

Originally posted by deeaamon View Post
        Hey all I just became a Farscape fan about 3 months ago. I ran across it on netflix. I became addicted instantly. I have already gone through all 4 seasons and am about to watch the peacekeeper wars. Just wanna say it is possibly the best scifi show I have ever seen and I am so sad that it is about to be ending for me. I think they should do a full length feature film that continues the stories. I think that it could every bit as popular and successfull as star trek was. Maybe even better.
        IMO, Farscape far exceeds Star Trek.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
          sigpic

Comment

Oh I agree. So do you believe it would make an excellent. I finished watchingthe peacekeeper wars last night. I loved it. I'm very sad its over. I'm already missing it. Ii would like to see the farscape legacy go on through big films using the orginal characters and introcing D'argo Crighton. I believe it would be an absolute sensation.

If I could fund syfy and the henson company I definately would.

I love farscape.

Comment

Originally posted by deeaamon View Post
              Oh I agree. So do you believe it would make an excellent. I finished watchingthe peacekeeper wars last night. I loved it. I'm very sad its over. I'm already missing it. Ii would like to see the farscape legacy go on through big films using the orginal characters and introcing D'argo Crighton. I believe it would be an absolute sensation.

If I could fund syfy and the henson company I definately would.

I love farscape.
              If Farscape were to continue in some form on-screen, I would prefer it to either return as a weekly series or as a number of mini-series. I do not believe it would do well enough on the "big screen", as there is way too much back-story for most people to casually get into it.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

If Farscape were to continue in some form on-screen, I would prefer it to either return as a weekly series or as a number of mini-series. I do not believe it would do well enough on the "big screen", as there is way too much back-story for most people to casually get into it.
                Agreed. If they make a film so that 'new audiences' can get into it, it might 'dilute' stuff for the fans. I won't mind a 'big screen' Farscape movie, tho', but I'd prefer a weekly series or mini-series.

In the meanwhile, the comics are, IMHO, doing a fairly good job of continuing the story. I just hope the art gets better and better.
                sigpic

Comment

Hey, I just started watching Farscape the other day.
                  Haven't finished season 1 yet, but I love the show already
                  │▌║█▌││║█ █║│██│║║
                  .Browncoat.Gater.Trekkie.
                  Aftermath Lyall 'Bean' Benedict New Seasons

Comment

Originally posted by RubixCube View Post
                    Ooh. More new fans!
                    The show only gets better as you progress through it.
                    sigpic

Comment

Great to hear. I hope you continue to enjoy the show. If you like, pop into the Farscape Appreciation Thread from time to time to discuss where you are at in the show.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by gotthammer View Post
                        Ooh. More new fans!
                        The show only gets better as you progress through it.
                        So I notice Farscape is definitely going on my DVD wishlist

Great to hear. I hope you continue to enjoy the show. If you like, pop into the Farscape Appreciation Thread from time to time to discuss where you are at in the show.
                        I shall definitely do that
                        │▌║█▌││║█ █║│██│║║
                        .Browncoat.Gater.Trekkie.
                        Aftermath Lyall 'Bean' Benedict New Seasons

Comment

So I notice Farscape is definitely going on my DVD wishlist

I shall definitely do that
                          Good to hear, on both counts.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

It will be mine! (After it finally comes in the mail.)

I've been wanting to watch it forever.
                            sigpic
                            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                              It will be mine! (After it finally comes in the mail.)

I've been wanting to watch it forever.
                              I hope you will let us know what you think once you get a hold of the show.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I am just glad we have the comics that are coming out once a month to continue the series after the peacekeeper wars. Good to see what would of been happening and were the story would have gone if a season 5 & 6 were allowed to be developed.

Comment

Working...
                                X