No announcement yet.

New FARSCAPE fan!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just rewatched ''Into The Lion's Den, Part 2: Lambs to The Slaughter'' just an AWSOME episodes! Easily one of the BEST ends to a two parter I have EVER SEEN! I'm guessing Season 5 became ''Farecsape: The Peacekeeper Wars''?

Wouldn't it be awsome if they continued the series as a direct to DVD thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Homer 120 View Post
      Just rewatched ''Into The Lion's Den, Part 2: Lambs to The Slaughter'' just an AWSOME episodes! Easily one of the BEST ends to a two parter I have EVER SEEN! I'm guessing Season 5 became ''Farecsape: The Peacekeeper Wars''?

Wouldn't it be awsome if they continued the series as a direct to DVD thing?
      It would be a dream come true for this Farscape fan.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
        It would be a dream come true for this Farscape fan.
        Wouldn't it be nice.
        If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
        Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
        If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
        Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Originally posted by lordofseas View Post
          Wouldn't it be nice.
          Nice doesn't quite cover it, my friend.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD FINISHED! Just watched the ''Peacekeeper Wars'' last night, I'm guessing like ''Stargate: The Ark of Truth'' the ''Peacekeeper Wars'' was what Season 5 would have been if they had been picked up? Also why was it cancelled? LOVED Ben's writing on "John Quixote"! Spoilers below for people who are still catching up!

''John Quixote''
            Spoiler:

LOVED that he brought back Zhaan!

''Peacekeeper Wars''
            Spoiler:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO D'ARGO!!!!!!!!!! Seriously was I the only one who was nearly in tears when he sacrifced himself?

Comment

''Peacekeeper Wars''
              Spoiler:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO D'ARGO!!!!!!!!!! Seriously was I the only one who was nearly in tears when he sacrifced himself?
              Trust me, my friend, you were not the only one. Not by a long-shot.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I probably cried during most of the last twenty minutes

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
                  I probably cried during most of the last twenty minutes
                  LOL! It was a fun ride while it lasted, did anyone notice that Lani Tupu changed Pilot's voice a little during ''Peacekeeper Wars''? Also why was it cancelled?

Comment

LOL! It was a fun ride while it lasted, did anyone notice that Lani Tupu changed Pilot's voice a little during ''Peacekeeper Wars''? Also why was it cancelled?
                    Yeah I did...it was like he was high or something

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
                      Yeah I did...it was like he was high or something
                      It was probably a little hard getting the pitch just right. Don't forget, it had been awhile since he had done the voice.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

It was probably a little hard getting the pitch just right. Don't forget, it had been awhile since he had done the voice.
                        Good point. Seriously I did not like what they did with Pilot at all, probably my only complaint

Comment

Just getting into Farscape myself. Adore Ben and Claudia from SG1. I have watched a handfull of episodes over the years (my old laundrymat back home had a seating area with a tv which only got a few stations, one of which aired Farscape *SMILES*).

Plan on getting the series on DVD (aiming for the complete series set and of course The PeceKeeper Wars)!!
                          MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
                          MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
                          POLARIS TORONTO 2007
                          CREATION STARGATE VANCOUVER 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
                          GATECON VANCOUVER 2008 & 2010
                          VCON VANCOUVER 2010
                          FAN EXPO VANCOUVER 2012 & 2013

Comment

Just watched the series for the first time and all I can say is: Brilliant. Though im currently in that stage of sadness knowing that its all over. Got into it like some others did because of Ben & Claudia being on SG1 and having met Ben recently at the London Film & Comic Con I have a whole new appreciation for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tanith0709 View Post
                              Just watched the series for the first time and all I can say is: Brilliant. Though im currently in that stage of sadness knowing that its all over. Got into it like some others did because of Ben & Claudia being on SG1 and having met Ben recently at the London Film & Comic Con I have a whole new appreciation for it.
                              You should check out the comics. They are well worth it, at least IMO.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Trust me, my friend, you were not the only one. Not by a long-shot.
                                it only really hit me when aeryn tearfully told pilot that d'argo was dead

Comment

Working...
                                X