Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello is there anybody who is member of amnda tapping Offical website?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello is there anybody who is member of amnda tapping Offical website?

Hi there.

My name is jenn Ruest but call me Jenn, and I'm fan of Amanda Tapping and her show Sanctuary. But one thing is trouble me is that I tried to sign up at the Offical amanda tapping website. today and few weeks ago, but It not let me sign in but i wait for the approval it never happen, I wonder if it did happen to you lately. I wanted to be member of amanda tapping 's website is to talk with other fans about the wonderful show Sanctuary how it works etc. But I wondering if anyone could help me ? thanks

give me any hints or ideas or suggest to sign in.
    Hi guys,
    I'm deaf and petty much down to eath, fan of original Stargate and Stargate atlantis and Sanctury and I do really enjoy hanging out here, I love those show. Because I adores Amanda tapping and Torri Higginson because they both are my favorite people . Especially Amanda Tapping was My childhood favorite I grew up watching her on SG-1

Torri Higginson is the Lovely down to earth person

Did you try to contact Kamil through the contact link?

http://www.amandatapping.com/Scripts...mMail/form.php

I became a member years ago and I'm sure he has changed how he handles membership since then

PM me if this doesn't work and I'll try to help you out.

Jan
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
      Did you try to contact Kamil through the contact link?

http://www.amandatapping.com/Scripts...mMail/form.php

I became a member years ago and I'm sure he has changed how he handles membership since then

PM me if this doesn't work and I'll try to help you out.

Jan
      I sent u a private message , yeah i did tried everything nothing works. Hope to hear from u soon.
      How long u have been member of that site? and Have you met her before or never had chance? I mean Amanda tapping. I hear shes so sweet lady.
      Hi guys,
      I'm deaf and petty much down to eath, fan of original Stargate and Stargate atlantis and Sanctury and I do really enjoy hanging out here, I love those show. Because I adores Amanda tapping and Torri Higginson because they both are my favorite people . Especially Amanda Tapping was My childhood favorite I grew up watching her on SG-1

Torri Higginson is the Lovely down to earth person

Comment

Working...
      X