DO:
    1. Tesla
    2. Tesla!
    3. History of The Five
    4. Longer episode arcs
    5. Henry invent/use/blowup gadgets

DON'T:
    1. Helenshipping - we don't need a war
    2. Will dancing or taking his clothes off - seriously, enough is too much!
    3. Kick Kate back out now that's she's well established - she's interesting and I don't want her to be there just to "keep Ashley's seat warm"
    4. Have Ashley come back from the dead - as much as I miss the character and want to see more of her, having her turn out to not be dead would be messy. On the other hand, flashbacks to when she was still alive - at any age - would be perfectly fine
    5. Bring back vampires - seriously, they're extinct. hoorah, now let's get on with life "sans vampiris"
    "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
    Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
    Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
    Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
    Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Do
      1.) Bring Ashley back
      2.) more kate/ Henry
      3.) backaround on Helen
      4.) backaround on Will
      5.) more arc stories

Don't
      1.) keep ending the season finally in cliffhangers
      2.) less episodes like hero's
      3.) death of main characters
      4.) let Tesla turn good
      5.) pair Helen up with a man
      sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Comment

DO:

1. Helen whump. Lots. (Sorry... I blame it on reading fanfics at too young an age...)
        2. Backstory of the five and of Helen. Oh, and of every other team member!
        3. Helen's past lovers (I know there's huge debate over Helen/F... personally, I want to see it! Plus any time Helen/John are on screen together I can't help but squee)
        4. Longer story arcs. As people have previously stated - NOOO creature of the week, please.
        5. Let Amanda direct. Many times

DON'T

1. Will/Kate - umm... WEIRD much!? No way. If anything, Kate/Henry I love their banter. Hilarious.

2. Make John completely good - yes, he needs to get with Helen again, preferably soon, but there's no way he can become perfectly good again - Spoiler for Haunted -
        Spoiler:
        ven if all his evil DID end up stemming from the energy being. Honestly, even if it was all the energy, how could we ever REALLY know with 100% certainty? There will always be doubt.

3. Kill anyone

4. Bring back Ashley and/or Watson in a silly or uber far-reaching way. If you're going to do it, do it RIGHT. A side dish of mad emotional angst with it would be welcome

5. Cancel the series. Seriously, it's brilliant...
        The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
        |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

as time's passing, and i'm missing sanctuary...

my number one desire for season 3 is just waaaaaaaaaaaaaay more helen exploration!! there's SO much i want to know about her! her past, her motivations, her lovers ('males' are my huge preference), her screw-ups, her regrets, her wishes, her... everything!

then lots of other things are number two, three, so on.
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Do:
            1.) More background on "The Five" and the relationship dynamics that went on before and after the injection
            2.) More Gregory Magnus!! His relationship with his daughter,wife, and the members of "The Five" and where his passion for abnormals came from..maybe expeditions that he went on etc.
            3.) More explanation on characters such as Will, Henry, and Big Guy..we simply need to know more about them
            4.) Have Ashley come back in a reasonable manner that would make sense..or as a guide occasionally for her mother..or show mommy & me moments when she was a child
            5.) maybe show the different sanctuaries being established as well as the first one..need to know more about that
            6.) show Helen making the decision to finally have Ashley..and if she spoke to anyone for advice
            Don't:
            1.) Kill off anymore major characters
            2.) put Will/Kate together...that relationship looks wrong and uncomfortable to watch in my opinion
            3.) turn Druitt good...it would get rid of the relationship dynamic that Helen/Druitt have..
            4.) ignore Gregory and what has happened to him..this would be a bad mistake
            5.) Leave Tesla a mortal...he does not have to be a vampire again..however, being an immortal again would work
            sigpic
            artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
            My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
            When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
            And I held your hand through all of these years
            But you still have
            All of me..." Evanes
            cence
            [/CENTER]

Comment

Do:

1) Helen-centric episodes (her background, not just dropping hints here and there)
              2) more background on The Five ('specially Nigel and Watson; they're so neglected!)
              3) Henry episodes
              4) more, new abnormals to check out (how about the other elementals?)
              5) *grins hopefully* 10 more seasons of Sanctuary in the future?

Don't:

1) Helen staying single (as much as I love Helen/Nikola, if they got together, the writers would only inevitably break them up for ratings or drama)
              2) Will. Period.
              3) bad things happening to Helen (hasn't the woman had enough?!)
              4) one-shot episodes
              5) Tesla being mortal (the man's amazing!)

Comment

My 5 things I would like to see:

1. I DEFINITELY would like to see more of the Global Sanctuary Network. I enjoyed seeing other outposts in "End of Nights", Parts 1 and 2, and "Kali", parts 1 and 2.
                2. More of Tesla's and Druitt's respective histories, and a greater expansion of The Five's backstory.
                3. Definitely more Kate, and her backstory. I'd like to see her kick some butt alot more.
                4. More Declan MacRae. It was nice to see the London Sanctuary represented.
                5. Longer story arcs.

My 5 things I would not like to see:

1. Stand-alone episodes. (See #5 above.)
                2. Episodes where Helen and Will are put through the ringer. ("Kush", "Requiem", "Next Tuesday", etc.)
                3. A death of any major character. After the death of Ashley, I think we've had enough.
                4. Less reliance on CGI tech.
                5. Less of Henry as a fan-boy, and more of Henry's dark side. (In more ways than one.)

Things I'm undecided on:

1. Dana Whitcomb and The Cabal.
                2. Helen- and Kate-centred 'shipping. I'm not sure which ones Helen or Kate should hook up with.
                3. How to handle Ashley's return, if it happens at all.

Richard A Benedict
                Glen Burnie, Maryland, USA
                [email protected]

Comment

WANT

1. Bring Ashley back, but in some reasonable realistic way. Or maybe in some flashbacks. Episode about small Ashley and Henry would be great. I really miss mother-daughter dynamic.
                  2. Helen+Will episode like Requiem or Pavor Nocturnus.
                  3. More Tesla and history about The Five - flashbacks with Watson...
                  4. More about Helen's background. Her mum/dad/friends/lovers, what was she doing during WWII... Yeah and more flirtation between Helen+Will/Tesla/Watson/Druitt/some sexy charismatic bad guy.
                  5. Darker episodes like were webisodes. It really looked great

DON'T

1. Will+Kate ship
                  2. Cancel the show
                  3. Episodes like Hero, dancing Will
                  4. Death of main characters
                  5. Druitt being completely good. I like him more as a villain.

Comment

Do:

1. See more about Helen's Past but (see Don't #1)
                    2. See Ashley & Helen in flashback
                    3. See Helen & Kate stuck together in adverse situation
                    4. Learn something about Helen's mother
                    5. Do stand alone episodes--maybe at least 1/2

Don't

1. Don't overdo her connection to famous historical people/events--being in the historic times; social changes etc is good though
                    --I'd love to see her say to Will something like "I didn't meet *every* famous person in the last 150 years, you know."

2. Don't kill any main characters. Enough is enough.

3. Don't ship any of the main characters with each other(references to Helen/Druitt are ok)

4. Don't overdo Tesla--use him a few times as "spice"--As much as I enjoy him there can be too much of a good thing

5. Don't forget that whatever abnormals & CGI you have, the main characters are key (esp. Magnus)

Comment

Here's what I think about right now.

DO:

1) The Five's background: Those characters have such potential. We saw some of it in season 1 and there wasn't enough of it in season 2 for my taste. So I'd like much more of it in season 3.

2) Henry as a werewolf. They introduced it in The Five and Edward, but how does he deal with it now? Does he have problems? Does he still transform sometimes?

3) Longer story arcs, but still some stand alone episodes. Half-half would be good.

DON'T:

1) Episodes like Requiem and Next Tuesday. Ok, they were really cool, but I would like to see the same thing happen with Helen and Kate for example. Don't put too much off Helen and Will in dangerous situations. Explore the other characters and how their relationships grow.

2) An episode to concentrate solely on a pairing. Don't overdo pairings. Let them happen.
                      sigpic
                      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                        I forgot to add something else. Forgive me for adding an extra "DO" to the list, but it HAS to be said:

Tesla speaking Serbian

Oh HELL yes!

Originally posted by kivawolfspeaker View Post
                        But, having Tesla mortal, opens up his character much more.
                        Wholeheartedly agree. I think he should stay mortal for at least this entire season. And I guarantee, Jonathon Young will do it so brilliantly, no one will want to go back to the stale vampire idea.

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
                        Do'S :
                        4 : Chris Judge as a villain !!!!

Okie dokie, now mine.
                        DO
                        1. LOTS AND LOTS OF TESLA! (Hint: This is the big one and why it's first.)
                        2. Henry gets more action. (yeah, I meant that two ways. )
                        3. More on the Five. (Maybe even an entire flashback ep!)
                        4. Make Kate less irritating. (I'm talking character development, here, not death.)
                        5. More guest stars from Stargate!!!! (Nuff said.)

DON'T
                        1. Stop believing! (Sorry. Had to be done.)
                        2. Ever, ever, ever, ever change Nikola to anything other than his selfish, arrogant, world-dominating genius self. (He helps them cos he feels like it or he's got an ulterior motive, NOT cos he's good--got that? )
                        3. Let the vampire story arc die. (I'm not saying Tesla should be a vamp again, just saying it's a big deal. The Cabal were originally vampire hunters after all. I think some in-hiding vamps should turn up and Nikola would be like "Where the {bleep} have you {bleep}ers been?!?!")
                        4. Make a serious relationship. I like the teasing and the flirting, not couples dating. Will and that Invisible Chick was bad enough. (See how I've forgotten her name? )
                        5. Kill Nikola. Ever. (Seriously, ever.)

Comment

Working...
                        X