This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do:
    1. Longer story arcs keeping with the mythology of the show.
    2. Get back to "daring to believe in the unbelievable" and less monster of the week where they must stop a violent abnormal.
    3. Insight into The Five's history and/or Helen's history.
    4. Back story of Henry and Bigfoot and more character development for both.
    5. Return of snarky Henry.

Don't:
    1. Kill off main characters.
    2. Have Druit turn completely good. (yes good one Evenstar!)
    3. Completely abandon the "dark" feel of the webisodes.
    4. Let fans or Network interfere with their vision of the show.
    5. Don't cancel the show.

sigpic

Comment

DOs
      • Bring back the dark, mysterious feel of the webisodes
      • MORE TESLA!
      • Longer arcs (though, we already kinda know we're getting this - YAY)
      • Back-story/history!! (there's so much to explore!)
      • More Helen-centric stories

DON'Ts
      • lose Andrew Lockington!!!! (He is gold!)
      • reveal too much about the characters (I love the mystery and the slow reveals)
      • diminish the team dynamic. I would like to see a cohesive team, not a bunch of pairs.
      • make a single, 'super-evil' villain; keep the Sanctuary's villains diverse
      • stop making this AMAZING show!!! Ever.

Comment

Mine are pretty simple.

DOs:

1) MORE BACKSTORY ON THE CHARACTERS - I want to know why I should care about the other characters in the show (other than Helen and Will). Why do I care about Henry or the Big Guy or Kate. Right now I know nothing about them.

2) Expand more on The Five. I want to know about their experiences throughout the years. Helen claims to have had contact with some of the most influential people in our history in the past century, I want to know more about this.

DON'Ts:

1) Focus so much on Helen and Will before you develop the other characters. This ties in to point #1 under the DOs section.
        2) Bring Ashley back by some cheap plot device. If you're gonna do it, make sure its an air tight story line, and if you don't that's fine, it had the intended impact.
        sigpic

Comment

DO's

1. longer story arcs (I really missed that in S2)
          2. more the five history
          3. more about Helen's background
          4. deal with Ashley

DON'Ts
          1. do another Helen/Will stuck or stranded together episode (I liked those in S1 and 2, but don't need to see another one)
          2. kill of main characters
          3. turn John completely good
          sigpic

Comment

Do:

1. Have more Helen/John.

2. Go back to the darkness that was the first webisode. I loved how dark and possesive John was and the lengths he went to.

3. Have another Stargate guest star. Teryl, for instance!

4. Bring Ashly back in a not stupid way.

5. Henry.... lots and lots of Henry.

Dont:

1. Put Helen with a woman. I'm sure that in the 150+ years she has been alive that there must have been some sort of experimentation, but I've watched Amanda since Children of the Gods and it would just be wierd.

2. Bring back Ashley in a stupid way.

3. Kill a main character... Exept Kate.

4. Have too many monster of the week stories.

5. focus on a single character for too long.
            sigpic

Comment

DOs:

1. Alot more Druitt
              2. Story arc in background
              3. Bring Ashely back, even as a recurring character
              4. More Helen backstory
              5. More good female characters (like Helen and Ashley)

DON'Ts:

1. More Kate Freelander
              2. Kill off Druitt, Tesla, Will, or Henry
              3. Not have a story arc
              4. Use CGI too much
              5. Have another episode like "Hero"

Comment

DOs
                1. have as much Tesla as they can possibly get
                2. more backstory on Will, Henry, and Biggie, especially regarding Will's childhood and the "accident" involving his mother
                3. have BOTH Ashley and Kate b/c that would be awesome
                4. more backstory on The Five, especially with Nigel Griffin, and regarding the whole Tesla/Helen/Druitt love triangle and exactly WHY they REALLY hate each other so much, AND Tesla's relationship to Watson
                5. more Henry/Kate interaction

DON'Ts

1. Killing off someone else
                2. Kate/Will
                3. too much of Helen being wishy-washy regarding her feelings towards John (the woman has serious attachment issues and it drives me INSANE)
                4. Druitt being "good" again (b/c I prefer him as the villain, he's so good at it)
                5. have annoying and bland guest characters like Clara (b/c she was SO. ANNOYING.)
                "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Do

1-Another season
                  2-More of the life of Helen
                  3-More of Helen and John
                  4-What happens with Kali
                  5-Having Ashley back

Don't
                  1-Yet another thing that causes Helen so much pain
                  2-Something bad to happen to JOhn
                  sigpic
                  Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

I know, I know, it says five things, but I have seven.

Do
                    1. More on Helen's backstory
                    2. More Tesla!
                    3. Find out what happened to John
                    4. A bad guy arc (the Cabal again? or something new?)
                    5. Another Stargate guest star.
                    6. More on Declan?
                    7. Have Martin Gero write an episode!!!

Don't
                    1. Let Paul-fish-face-Terence-McGillion take over the world
                    2. Bring back a character from the dead and then abandon them *cough*GregoryMagnus*cough*
                    3. Kill anybody we like
                    4. Get so excited about bringing someone like Ashley or Watson back that it's completely unrealistic
                    5. Let the show end at three seasons.

Comment

I forgot to add something else. Forgive me for adding an extra "DO" to the list, but it HAS to be said:

Tesla speaking Serbian

"YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Do:
                        * Give Helen control of Sanctuary network back - maybe Tesla's new magnetic abilities help sort out Big Bertha?
                        * Bring back Ashley - seeing as no body was found I like to think this was a conscious decision by the writers so that bringing Ashley back is a possibility - for me the mother / daughter relationship was one of the most interesting things about the show when I started watching, and I miss that!!!
                        * More UST / flirting / angst - nothing wrong with a bit of harmless flirtation
                        * More backstory on Helen pls - what makes her who she is, what was her mother like? her childhood? her siblings? what about past relationships other than John (with other men or even women? - she's so openminded and she's been alive too long to have not experimented IMO)
                        * Give us like another 3 seasons at least please (I know... I don't ask for much )

Don't:
                        * Pair Will with Kate - I just really hate that possible ship
                        * Kill off main characters including Tesla, Helen, Will, Bigfoot etc.
                        * Get Helen and John back together (if he's still alive) - I just don't think it would be realistic after how much he hurt her, there's always going to be some feelings there but I don't believe Helen would ever reconsider a romantic relationship with Druitt
                        * Keep Tesla mortal - I love him to much to think he might be able to be killed off one day
                        * Make Druitt completely good - he's a very good villain as some others have said
                        sigpic
                        ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                          Do:
                          * Give Helen control of Sanctuary network back - maybe Tesla's new magnetic abilities help sort out Big Bertha?
                          * Bring back Ashley - seeing as no body was found I like to think this was a conscious decision by the writers so that bringing Ashley back is a possibility - for me the mother / daughter relationship was one of the most interesting things about the show when I started watching, and I miss that!!!
                          * More UST / flirting / angst - nothing wrong with a bit of harmless flirtation
                          * More backstory on Helen pls - what makes her who she is, what was her mother like? her childhood? her siblings? what about past relationships other than John (with other men or even women? - she's so openminded and she's been alive too long to have not experimented IMO)
                          * Give us like another 3 seasons at least please (I know... I don't ask for much )

Don't:
                          * Pair Will with Kate - I just really hate that possible ship
                          * Kill off main characters including Tesla, Helen, Will, Bigfoot etc.
                          * Get Helen and John back together (if he's still alive) - I just don't think it would be realistic after how much he hurt her, there's always going to be some feelings there but I don't believe Helen would ever reconsider a romantic relationship with Druitt
                          * Keep Tesla mortal - I love him to much to think he might be able to be killed off one day
                          * Make Druitt completely good - he's a very good villain as some others have said
                          I'll second that!!

Comment

But, having Tesla mortal, opens up his character much more.
                            ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                              Do:

that would be good.
                              sigpic

Comment

Do'S :
                                1 : MORE TESLA! Not specially as a vampire again... Helen seams to like him more as a human xD
                                2 : Magnus punching Will's damn jaw... What's wrong with his jaw?? It's horrible when he "showing his down teeth", worst is in Requiem.... (I love Will, BTW!)
                                3 : One more Helen/will stuck together episode! ...sooo funny.
                                4 : Chris Judge as a villain !!!!
                                5 : Olivia playing a kid!Ashley !!!!!!!!!!! ...oh and see Ashley coming back, in flashback, to learn more about her.
                                ...and a 6 : Want to see Helen speaking more languages!! (*cough*french*cough*), and why not Tesla too! He is supposed to speak 12 languages XD

Don'Ts :
                                1 : See Druitt coming back.
                                2 : Will/Kate ship... as Helen/Druitt
                                3 : Let Helen single... she needs a man... even for a short moment! MORE KISSES FOR AMY!
                                4 : If Druitt is back, make him good! I hate him as good, I want him baaaaaad.. and completly mad! xD
                                5 : not learning about Helen past! I want to know more of the great events she lived (like Titanic or 2nd World war xD)

Comment

Working...
                                X