This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible SG1 Reboot...

So, If we say in like 30-40 Years they gonna reboot Stargate SG1.... how would you like to do it? more like j.j.abrams star trek or smth else??? discuss please..
    sigpic

Uwe Boll and Michael Moore
    Stolen Kosovo
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
      So, If we say in like 30-40 Years they gonna reboot Stargate SG1.... how would you like to do it? more like j.j.abrams star trek or smth else??? discuss please..
      I want it to be exactly like this!

Although I wouldn't mind a remake similar to RDM's Battlestar Galactica remake.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
        Uwe Boll and Michael Moore
        haha ^^
        sigpic

Comment

It would be akin to whatever television and movies are like in that time. At which point they will watch shows from our time and it would be really dated to them.

Comment

If the remake of BSG was anything to go by, I'd say, give it a miss and let the memory stay as it was. Apart from that, in that time to come, perhaps space travel might make it irrevalent
            My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
            sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

I'd like to see a collaboration between RDM (of BSG fame), J.J. Abrams (Star Trek 2009), and JMS (of Babylon 5). To me, that would just be epic as heck.
              Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
              Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Something like Wormhole X-treme.

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                  I'd like to see a collaboration between RDM (of BSG fame), J.J. Abrams (Star Trek 2009), and JMS (of Babylon 5). To me, that would just be epic as heck.
                  Agreed.

Although I think JJ and RDM have very ideas concerning how they'd do it.
                  I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                  Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Map out the course of the series and where things are going to in terms of character development and general storylines.
                    The Stargate Character Facebook/Twitter Status Page

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=69210

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Mappalazarou View Post
                      Agreed.

Although I think JJ and RDM have very ideas concerning how they'd do it.
                      More than likely, yeah. But they each do what they do very, very well, and have all proven that they know how to craft incredible sci-fi stories.
                      Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                      Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

More than likely, yeah. But they each do what they do very, very well, and have all proven that they know how to craft incredible sci-fi stories.
                        Abrams? Incredible scifi stories? Really?

Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          Abrams? Incredible scifi stories? Really?

Star Trek was one heck of a wild ride. And although Lost isn't my cup of tea, you still have to give the guy credit such an in-depth and meticulously-created storyline.

Comment

Star Trek was one heck of a wild ride. And although Lost isn't my cup of tea, you still have to give the guy credit such an in-depth and meticulously-created storyline.
                            I know its an unpopular opinion but I found Nemesis more enjoyable then Star Trek 2009 and gave up on LOST a long time ago.
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                              I know its an unpopular opinion but I found Nemesis more enjoyable then Star Trek 2009 and gave up on LOST a long time ago.
                              Have you seen Fringe? Although the one person I would not mind seeing at all attempt it is Joss Whedon along with James Marsters as a character.

Comment

Working...
                              X