Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The leak?

Spoiler:
    what if it was the IOA who told the lucian alliance about the base? They have been trying to minipulate the situation just as much as rush. What do u think

Originally posted by Blistna View Post
    Spoiler:
    what if it was the IOA who told the lucian alliance about the base? They have been trying to minipulate the situation just as much as rush. What do u think
    I first saw this and was thinking Space must have already been leaked
    Spoiler:
    I can't see anyone IOA person doing that. Sure they are power hungry beauracrats. But why would they committ treason>
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Spoiler:
      They've brought back the replicators, I don't see why not..

Comment

Spoiler:
        In the best interests of Earth, so they thought. But giving up the location of the Destiny is completely useless to the interests of Earth.
        If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
        Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
        If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
        Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          I first saw this and was thinking Space must have already been leaked
          Spoiler:
          I can't see anyone IOA person doing that. Sure they are power hungry beauracrats. But why would they committ treason>
          Maybe they thought if they were successful there wouldn't be anyone around to charge them with such a crime.
          I disgust myself sometimes.

Comment

1) Thanks for crushing my hopes of a leak of 'Space'.

2) Why the **** would they do that?
            Mia: Don't you hate that?
            Vincent: Hate what?
            Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
            Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
            Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
            - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Minor moan: Stuff with spoilers in should say "SPOILER" in the title. Cos otherwise when you hover over to get the first few lines (to decide whether to read the thread) you still see what's inside the <spoiler> tags...
              Mongoletsi is bigger than hip...hop...

Comment

The episode has aired months ago, I don't see what's so spoilery about this.
                Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
                Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
                - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by Targust View Post
                  Maybe they thought if they were successful there wouldn't be anyone around to charge them with such a crime.
                  That makes no sense. Do you realize how many people they would have to kill for that? They are bureacrats not mass murderers.
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by TBA View Post
                    The episode has aired months ago, I don't see what's so spoilery about this.
                    many people have seen it yet and rules are rules. you agreed to them FOLLOW THEM.
                    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

No, I won't follow a rule that doesn't make any sense.
                      - Pulp Fiction

Comment

It makes perfect sense that people that haven't seen the episode (say certain European markets) have the curtosey of going into threads without being spoilerd
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          That makes no sense. Do you realize how many people they would have to kill for that? They are bureacrats not mass murderers.
                          Spoiler:
                          SPOILER:
                          True that, just saying. There's a whole lot we're supposin' about, and there's still a whole lot we don't know about. It would be cool, though, if the IOA or another government group was behind it. I remember the last several Star Trek movies, where it seemed like the Federation was falling apart. Especially Star Trek 6. I thought that was cool. Just sayin.
                          I disgust myself sometimes.

Comment

Sure it makes sense... This thread is speculating about the episodeAir and references Space and beyond.

Spoiler:
                            Not everyone knows that the LA are returning, and they have a right not to remain spoiled. A little respect, huh? After all, the thread title implies a continued presence of the LA
                            Disclaimer: All opinions stated within this post are relevant to the author herself, and do not in any way represent the opinions of God, Country, The Powers That Be or Greater Fandom.

Any resemblance to aforementioned opinions are purely coincidental.

Comment

Spoiler:
                              If it wasnt the IOA, then who is the leak? Rush doesn't really make sense, I thought about it, yet something about the IOA just doesn't sit well with me for some reason. But if you don't think it's the IOA...then who?

Comment

Working...
                              X