No announcement yet.

Mass Effect universe discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And we got a vehicle that is better then the MAKO.

But I'm still waiting a few months, maybe even for a GOTY version if that happens.
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Oh yes, the Mako was slighly annoying, the Nomad looks like much more fun and the jetpack XD

I could however imagine that a GOTY will come, if it turns out to be really as good as it seems to be. What I have seen so far I found quite nice already

Comment

Im waiting for it to come out before thinking about buying it.

I dont want another Batman Arkham Knight...

Comment

Anyone played this yet?

Comment

I am playing it indeed.
            I'd say it's a Mass Effect game for real with all the good things and sadly also all the buggy things we know those games to have. But as far as that goes it was already announced patches are being on the way also regarding the facial animations and some tweaks to the character editor as well as maybe, and I say maybe because that was not announced yet, a tweak to the romance options
            But it surely is worth buying if you liked the other ME games

Oh and Coco Pops, no micro transactions in the single player indeed as far as of now but I do not think they are going to patch some in

Comment

Im playing it too, its Mass Effect open world really.

Im enjoying it, just takes a bit to get used to. New characters, new story, new mechanics.

Comment

Indeed, but then again for leaving everything as it was you would not need a new game. And I am really glad about that the scannying for materials to upgrade your ship was only in ME2.
                I disliked that so much, same as this hard to drive MAKO

Comment

Yeah, they've bought over most of the good parts of the old game, added new stuff and improved on some things that didnt work first time. Im glad the MAKO is back for the open world, and that its easier to drive this time.

I think because its so different from the others story and character wise, it'll take a bit of time to fully get used to.

I tried multiplayer today, pretty much the same mechanics as ME3, but thats good, cause multiplayer worked, and it was active well after release. Shorter games, which is good.

One things a bit annoying though, Ill spoiler just incase
                  Spoiler:
                  the Kett creature that has a shield and can one hit you, cant remember its name cause Ive only faced it once in games so far, a couple of times in multiplayer. Tough to take down

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                    Yeah, they've bought over most of the good parts of the old game, added new stuff and improved on some things that didnt work first time. Im glad the MAKO is back for the open world, and that its easier to drive this time.

I think because its so different from the others story and character wise, it'll take a bit of time to fully get used to.

I tried multiplayer today, pretty much the same mechanics as ME3, but thats good, cause multiplayer worked, and it was active well after release. Shorter games, which is good.

One things a bit annoying though, Ill spoiler just incase
                    Spoiler:
                    the Kett creature that has a shield and can one hit you, cant remember its name cause Ive only faced it once in games so far, a couple of times in multiplayer. Tough to take down

Spoiler:
                    You mean the Kett Cardinal I think, who has that orb flying around , and you need to hit that first before hitting him/her. Playing it on insanity mode and I am totally stuck at that part right nnow

Comment

Originally posted by Az'ryel View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      You mean the Kett Cardinal I think, who has that orb flying around , and you need to hit that first before hitting him/her. Playing it on insanity mode and I am totally stuck at that part right nnow
                      Oh man, and I was finding it hard on medium... haha!

Comment

I can't help but feel ME:A's characters are lacking. Drack and Vetra are the only ones that seem on par with the quality of the original trilogy. Cora I'd say is on par with the watered down characters like Kaiden, Vega, or Jacob. The rest of them I can barely even remember their names.

And the villains became bland for me when I discovered their motivations.

Though, I like what they did with the dialogue wheel and how it's not just a straight paragon/renegade choice. It makes the decisions a bit harder to make and neither of them seem particularly right or wrong.

sigpic
                        Stargate spin off series: Stargate Millennium
                        https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5580179/StargateMillennium

Comment

I was going to wait a few months to get this but caved and am getting it tomorrow. So I'm anticipating a huge download and lots of patches in the next few months, rather then waiting my usual 12 months when that's all ironed out by you early adopters.

BTW has anyone seen how many versions of the game there are?

There's even a PS version for that console that comes with a huge die cast Mako thingy and I'm thinking how over inflated the pricing is because it's like almost $300 here and all for a stupid toy car.

There's another version with a remote controlled Mako thingy.

Comment

Does anyone here have experience with Origin?

I put in my game code for ME Andromeda, the code was accepted but it's not showing up in my library. So now I'm $69 out of pocket for what? No game.

EA help is not help.

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                              Does anyone here have experience with Origin?

I put in my game code for ME Andromeda, the code was accepted but it's not showing up in my library. So now I'm $69 out of pocket for what? No game.

EA help is not help.

OK my bad. I looked in the box and there was another code which was hard to read. I wish they had printed these in a bold font that is easier to read. Had to use a magnifying glass.

Comment

OK can anyone help me out with the car driving in this game.

Most games I remap left and right with the arrow keys for cars and stuff but in this game when I try to steer using that combination the whole screen turns around and around.

WSAD to me feels awkward for car driving. Why can't Bioware just do what everyone else does and have the camera follow the vehicle direction? It's annoying me now as I am at the part where you get the Nomad.

Comment

Working...
                                X