No announcement yet.

Mass Effect universe discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indeed, though I will miss certain characters much, such as Thane Krios and Legion
    But there are some cool trailers out there and it promises to be so cool and the new alien race seen in the last trailer there was reminds me of a Thundercat, I am looking forward to know more about them

Comment

Launch trailer. Think Ill wait for the reviews, but probably going to end up getting it. I need a Mass Effect fix, been too long...

Comment

I hope it isn't covered with micro transactions, that will kill any fun I want if that happens.
        Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

I know there will be micro transactions for multiplayer, but not sure about the single player.

Comment

I haven't heard about those in any bioware single player, I know though there already where in Dragon Age: Inquisition
            But as far as I know there are not any in the single player of Mass Effect Andromeda, I am sure I would have read about that somewhere, I read pretty much about the game

Comment

Here's a link about MEA

This guy in the review doesn't seem happy.

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/201...opening-hours/

Comment

Hmm it very much seems as he wants to make the game look bad. I of course have not played it but the gameplay I saw so far (of the beginning too) did not look anything like boring to me

One surely needs to like that type of game but the way the one who wrote about the game talks about it, feels much like he just did not care enough to get into it at all, that also is hardly possible if you only play a few hours, if it is anything like the privious Mass Effect games
                Last edited by DarkenLycht; 17 March 2017, 06:14 AM. Reason: spelling eror

Comment

Originally posted by Az'ryel View Post
                  Hmm it very much seems as he wants to make the game look bad. I of course have not polayed it but the gameplay I saw so far (of the beginning too) did not look anything like boring to me

One surely needs to like that type of game but the way the one who wrote about the game talks about it, feels much like he just did not care enough to get into it at all, that also is hardly possible if you only play a few hours, if it is anything like the privious Mass Effect games

Yeah the guy in the review was a real Mr. Grumpy bum

Comment

Indeed.

But I also find it strange to write a review of a game after playing it for a few hours when the game takes a lot of time to be played.

ME games are meant for players to take time with them and go into the depth, so imo a fair review of that game should only be written once you have completed it

Comment

Ive heard the animations arent great, but Im yet to play it.

Comment

That is what I heard too but also that they have said they will patch that.
                        I honestly am not such a graphics-fanatic who only likes games if they look all polished and great. So I will surely enjoy the game anyway

Comment

I Love ME 1 and it's got quirky graphics too. But dammit I love that game.

Comment

that is right though my fave ME part is 2, for the mini games and characters like Legion and Thane

But when I buy a game I want a good story and decent gameplay first, if I just want good graphics I could as well watch a movie, that is far less expensive

Comment

If Im going to shell out £50, I want to experience the joy I had playing ME1 - 3.

I think it'll take me a bit of time to adjust to the new story, but if its like the other games, I think it'll do just fine, even if it has some minor graphics issues. I know Im probably not going to be able to play this on max graphics anyway...

It looks like theyve lifted the multiplayer from ME3 which I really liked, so hopefully theyve got the other parts right too.

Only 2 days to find out...

Comment

Yes, the wait is over so soon Will you post a pic of your Ryder?

Comment

Working...
                                X