Mass Effect universe discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Az'ryel View Post
    A lot of people say the dialog is badly written, I don't mind it in most cases but some parts of especially Liam get on my nerves
    I should mention that Liam along with Cora are my two least fave NPCs

ME 3 multiplayer was fun. I did dabble a tiny bit in that.

Liam is my least favourite character and I wish there was an option to get him to test the airlock..

I like Cora, she's my girl and we are doing every mission together.
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

An article on Mass Effect Andromeda production problems.

http://kotaku.com/the-story-behind-m...ive-1795886428

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
        Oooh sounds like the old ME 3 multiplayer, that was fun
        Yep, its basically ME 3 multiplayer with different enemies, different maps and slightly different specific missions.

And the APEX missions usually have different features like 25% shotgun damage and -25% all other weapons, so it makes you change your weapons up a bit which I like

Games usually take 10-15mins too, so not that long

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
          Yep, its basically ME 3 multiplayer with different enemies, different maps and slightly different specific missions.

And the APEX missions usually have different features like 25% shotgun damage and -25% all other weapons, so it makes you change your weapons up a bit which I like

Games usually take 10-15mins too, so not that long

Wow that's neat. I uusally just send a strike team and don't play the multiplayer but doing it that way missions can take up to 3 hours. Why is that?

Comment

Dunno tbh, guess thats just the time they decided. Plus there arent that many missions everyday, so if they were all completed quickly, the wouldnt have anything to do I guess...

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
              An article on Mass Effect Andromeda production problems.

http://kotaku.com/the-story-behind-m...ive-1795886428

I've read similar things that it was a living hell for the people that made this game and that's why it's not as polished as it should be.

Comment

Finally finished ME: A after a long pause because I was fed up. Was not as great as I hoped but I still cannot understand the people who in some reviews said it was all bad.
                If there is going to be another ME game I hope it will be dine by the right original team again and not by those who did ME:A

One thing that saddens me though is the fact
                Spoiler:
                that you cannot visit the planets as they are after you activated Meridian when you keep on playing. I would have loved to see how they look

Comment

Originally posted by Az'ryel View Post
                  Finally finished ME: A after a long pause because I was fed up. Was not as great as I hoped but I still cannot understand the people who in some reviews said it was all bad.
                  If there is going to be another ME game I hope it will be dine by the right original team again and not by those who did ME:A

One thing that saddens me though is the fact
                  Spoiler:
                  that you cannot visit the planets as they are after you activated Meridian when you keep on playing. I would have loved to see how they look
                  I finished ME: Andromeda some weeks ago too and agree with you. It is not great but not sooo terrible as people was saying. I like how they resolve the ending. And
                  Spoiler:
                  was very disappointing that you cannot visit the exterior of Meridian.

I think they didn't work too much in the art of the game, and was terrible several bugs they have. Anyways, in general, thinking about the things that developers had to experience, i think it's ok. But, it was the first time i've paid 70 usd for a game, and didn't worth it.

Hope they make another ME game in the future, with excellent quallity and not so ambicious.

Comment

It was not a good descision imo to let a team work on such a big, long awaited game, that only had experiences with making DLCs

Today it was also annonced that there will be nothing more done for ME:A's single player, so no DLC, I cannot say I am much suprised by that though

Comment

Another game is being teased!

Comment

Comment

Tbh I am more excited for the remake than the new game, maybe because I already know what to expect from the Legendary Edition
                          Not going to get it until I have new hardware though

Comment

Working...
                          X